THE GAME PREPARES ALBUM - 666

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2004
Compton rapper The Game has some devilish things in store for his fans on 6/6/06 when his sophomore album The Doctor's Advocate hits stores.

Game is putting finishing touches on the album and at press time, it is said to feature production from Dr. Dre, Kanye West, Just Blaze, Scott Storch and Timbaland.

50 Cent, who co- executive produced and appeared on Game's debut album, The Documentary, will have no participation on the project.

As previously reported, Game will be the main character on a currently untitled PSP video game which will hit shelves late this year. The video game is described as a street racing game which will also have soundtrack produced by The Game.

Game will also co-star alongside Tyrese, Larenz Tate and Meagan Good in the action/thriller Waist Deep which opens in theatres on April 28th.

Jan 9, 2006
www.myspace.com
Big album for GAME

I hope he keep street on this one and don't dissappoint his fans. Sophmore albums define you as an artist. If its weak niggas won't buy any more of his shit. I hate mainstream shit anyway.

Jan 10, 2004
TUNEZ_PWP said:
isnt that the same production line up as his first album???hmmmm kinda disapointing
I agree, I thought he advocated west coast style so much but he doesnt even have westcoast beats, except for that one song with nate dogg.

Feb 10, 2006
more than likely i think nu jersey devil will handle the production, then dre, then everyone else but dre will oversee it like he did with dogg food because in reality all of dre's artist and up moving away from him after their first albums any ways. from snoop to fifty. my bad, from eazy to game.