The Game On The Yay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2006
I dont know why everybody trippin anyway, That nigga game sound just like a west coast jay-z and he stay suckiin jay-z balls anyway. I aint never heard a west coast rapper shot out a rapper from the east so much, since the begining of rap! And heres some realtalk, What kinda west coast nigga let a new york nigga pump his head up to the point he gotta start public problems with one of his fellow westcoat rappers. That would never happen up here

Jan 11, 2006
^^ haha besides jay z look at how he talk about dre all the time. nigga got nwa tatted on his chest! why he talk bout nwa but he alwayz on dre and he barely ever talk about cube? sound lik sumone gotta crush. yea i feel u tho that game on the remix definately helps out the bay, BUT wut im sayin is that he aint doin it like damn i wana help my bay niggaz blow up, he culda done that for a min now, but it jus happenz he on a bay remix now that tell me wen to go is on mtv and blowin up more on the radio(then bay songs usually do). yea i agree he doesnt NEED to be on the remix for his career but it helps him.

Sep 27, 2005
the bay area like's real niggaz not hypocrites like game...so fuck him
the bay likes any nigga that reps the bay real or not, thats why l.a. niggaz so divided and niggaz get clowned, cuz no fake ass nigga is accepted , everybody in l.a. know Game a fag, niggaz in tha bay up on e-40 nutts like he a real nigga, 40 aint real about shit nigga went to college n shit like a nerd drawin cartoons nigga never smoked nobody never put in no work yet he rap about it, how is that real

Feb 1, 2005
Man game aint no real nigga eybody in compton will tell u that. nigga never put in no work EVER... his whole life is a lie.. he went to compton high and got his ass whooped by niggaz everyday.. he started gangbaning AFTER HIGHSCHOOL.... he comes from a small ass dead set that died in the late 80's noone in compton even knew about cedar block untill game picked up the mic and repped it...

ask any older nigga from westside p's tree top or campanella and they will put you on the real on "J" aka the game

stop taking this rapshit so serious..

Mar 16, 2004
As a Frisco nigga I feel everybody who aint feeling the Game for not shouting out The Bay on any of The Documentary songs or anythng he's released after that.But we all know there's powers to be way higher then The Game so he might have been told to say "Dre found him in Compton and he's only been writting for 2 years".As you can see after he left G-Unit and sold those units with a remarkable story behind him about him being a Piru and getting shoot he now seem's artistic free and more comfortable in his position to where he can finally give the real story of where he actually was discovered.I honestly wanna see what he does and say's on his new Albulm and in all the magazines and shit he's going to be in for his new albulm.If he still doesnt acknowledge The Bay and where he was really was discovered then The Game whole existence as a artist she be told with the likes of Milli Vanilli.