THE GAME (BET)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2006
This is the only show i find entertaining on BET.......

i don't particularly care for BET programming, but they are winning with this show.......

Jan 9, 2009
LOL MAN.. IM RESPONSIBLE FOR SOME TERRIBLE BUT GREAT SHOW THREADS IN THIS FORUM.. BUT I CANNOT COSIGN THIS SHOW.

IM 11 MINUTES IN AND WOW... BET IS KILLING BLACK PEOPLE.

i find it highly amusing that its set and shot in san diego though.
using actual sd locations as locations and shit in the dialogue.

May 20, 2006
LOL MAN.. IM RESPONSIBLE FOR SOME TERRIBLE BUT GREAT SHOW THREADS IN THIS FORUM.. BUT I CANNOT COSIGN THIS SHOW.

IM 11 MINUTES IN AND WOW... BET IS KILLING BLACK PEOPLE.

i find it highly amusing that its set and shot in san diego though.
using actual sd locations as locations and shit in the dialogue.

i don't expect The Game to be popular among sicc members because it doesn't have any subjects that pertain to violence, drugs, gangs, or prison....

BET may not be the best network for urban programming, but i still feel that The Game is the best show they have to offer.......

i prefer this type of programming, before i'll subject myself to any of the "coonery" that Tyler Perry is producing... TP is popular too a lot of folks, but his shows are some modern day "step and fetchit" buffonery to me.....

jus my opin

May 20, 2006
I liked the premier last night. It answered some questions about Derwin's kid and showed just how messed up everyone really is.

ol' boy Malik has always been a playa, but bangin the new team owner's wife and his boy TT's girl is gonna def come back to bite him in the ass.......

Aug 16, 2003
ol' boy Malik has always been a playa, but bangin the new team owner's wife and his boy TT's girl is gonna def come back to bite him in the ass.......
Malik just kept pissing me off lol...He kept shitting on his boy just because he helped him out with his food business...then he had a 3 way with his girl in the hot tub lol..shit was crazy!