The game - best new rapper ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2003
This is how we do is bananas , westside story is tight,
new york freestyle is ridiculous, is this the best rapper out there or what!! I know that fool geurlilla black sucks dick he is fake and a weak bastard but the Game is striaght gangsta and dre lacing out superb beats. holla

Oct 10, 2004
game is far from tha greatest hes all fuckin hype
they use his style of clothes his location and the fact hes been shot to push units
somebody shoot me in the leg too so i can sell some damn units across the world!
wait that was 50 wait thats game too oh wait yung buck also lol this shit is ridiculous

Dec 30, 2003
game is koo.... but i dont like the fact that everyone is like depending on him to "bring the west back".... there is soooo much fuckin talent on the westcoast.... that could put us back on the map in no time... it aint all game.....

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
LYRICALLY HE'S TIGHT & HE WILL SHINE BUT BEING FROM COMPTON & ALL HIS CREDIBILITY WILL DEFINITELY BE TESTED....I LIKE HIS IMAGE,ETC. ...I WOULD SAY HE'S 1 OF THE BEST NEW RAPPERS..I KNOW HE LIKES 2 BATTLERAP & HE'S GOOD AT THAT BUT SOMETIMES IT GOES DEEPER THAN THAT..NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE YOU HAVE 2 WATCH WHAT YOU SAY...NOBODY'S UNTOUCHABLE(in the rapgame)LOL!!!!!!

Jun 28, 2003
FUCK LAME GAME, 50 THE 5-0 SNITCH, YOUNG BUCK KNIFE, GAY BOY BANKSAND ALL THEM SPINNIN RIM PIECE FAGS...IN THE WORDS OF YUKMOUTH -

(DISS # 1)

YOU AINT EAZY-E'S SON/
GET OFF HIS DICK/
THATS WHY YOUR LIPS FILLED WIT EAZY E CUM/
HOW CAN THIS NIGGA BE FROM THE SLUMS/
WIT A EAR RING IN HIS TONGUE"

(DISS # 2)

THIS NIGGA AINT FROM THE HOOD/
YOUR FIRST ALBUM WENT WOOD/
AND EVERY WEEK YOU GET SLAPPED BY SUGE"

(DISS # 3)

"1 /
HE WAS ON CHANGE OF HEART /
2 /
HE HAD A TONGUE RING,
3 /
HE WAS A CHIPPENDALE DANCER SHAKIN HIS DINGALING/
4/
BEFORE HE WAS A BLOOD HE WAS A SANTANA CRIP
5 /
HE LIES
NUMBA 6 /
HE A BITCH, THATS GAY SHIT"

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
he is WAY overrated...he isnt doing anything special from what i have heard,average rapper that happened to get hooked up with the right cats at the right time,dre and g-unit will carry his career,not his skills...all hype in my opiion....g-unit bout to bring the west back!!!! haha