The Game Arrested for Impersonating a Police Officer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2006
The Game Arrested for Impersonating a Police Officer

Rapper The Game was arrested Thursday morning (November 16th) in New York City for allegedly impersonating a police officer. According to New York’s WNBC, at around 10:30 p.m. last night, the rapper, whose real name is Jayceon Taylor, flagged down a taxi cab at the corner of 56th Street and Amsterdam Avenue. Upon entering the vehicle, he identified himself as an undercover police officer to the driver and instructed the man to race through several traffic lights on his way down Lexington Avenue. NYPD officers stopped the car at the corner of 43rd St. and 6th Avenue and the driver told them of his passenger’s claim. After running a quick check, they discovered he was not an officer and Taylor was arrested. The Game’s sophomore album The Doctor’s Advocate hit stores this past Tuesday.

http://xxlmag.com/online/?p=6260

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Sounds too stupid to be believable, but assuming it would never happen would be me giving niggas too much credit...idiotic if it's true..

I wonder if Game had the full police outfit because if not then all he had to do was tell the cops the cab guy was lying..Im:confused:

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
D'struction said:
^^^ said he told em he was UNDERCOVER
But then Game could still say the driver was lying..how would he have proved that Game said that?

Feb 8, 2003
Im tired of his azz now. he just doing this shit for attention and record sells its getting old now. even HHH to a match also knowing damn well triple H would destroy him in 5 minutes flat. This nigga starts more drama then a ghetto azz baby momma at the child support building.

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
Cesolito #1 said:
Im tired of his azz now. he just doing this shit for attention and record sells its getting old now. even HHH to a match also knowing damn well triple H would destroy him in 5 minutes flat. This nigga starts more drama then a ghetto azz baby momma at the child support building.
Triple H? what i aint heard that fill me in

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
triple h said the game is my name and game said no it's my name and triple h said no it's mine then game said ok then i'll fight u for it.

Feb 8, 2003
TRAJIK ONE said:
Triple H? what i aint heard that fill me in

Here it is its a Interview from last week with the game.

Rapper The Game speaks on fighting Triple H
Posted by Aaron Rift on 11/14/2006 at 11:04 AM

From RapReviews.com:

AB: I read something the other day that I'm not sure if I really believe. Is WWE superstar Triple H really suing you over your name?
Game: Yeah, Triple H is tryin to sue me for "The Game." I think that we should just take it to Pay Per View and have a wrestling match, man, so I can f*** him up because I'm not into that whole play wrestling thing. We can really take it to the streets, we can wrestle right in the middle of Compton. We can put up a makeshift ring made out of shoestrings and light posts. I'll get in there and body slam his ass all over the place for the name.

AB: Were you ever a wrestling fan? Does this hurt you at all?
Game: I was a fan of Ultimate Warrior and Hulk Hogan, but these new wrestlers, the guy with the rappin thing with the spinnin belt and shit? I don't know about all these guys. There's too much fake shit. It was fake back in the day but at least they made it real. Hulk Hogan and Ultimate Warrior, Macho Man and all them motherf***ers, Sting and Lex Luger, Ric Flair, but these new motherf***ers, these Triple H's and these… I don't even know nobody else's name in the new shit.