The Fuck the Police Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2006
OK, every so often people will post stuff about the pigs killing some unarmed dude, or some such wack shit and people are all fuck the murdering, racist pigs. And then someone is like, they shouldn't have done something to get the police involved. And then some smart person correctly points out that 'lets not turn this into some fuck the police vs. the police aren't so bad, thread.'

SO - Here is a thread to say why you hate the police, or fucked up things the police did to you or your peeps, or in your city or whatever. Even if its just harrassment, or all the way up to murder.

IF - you want to stick up for cops and say how much groovier things are that the police are doing their thing, you can start a thread called: 'The police are hella rad thread' and post over there.

So, I'll start. In Portland two weekends ago the cops shot Lucas Glenn a 18 year old kid in front of his moms house when she called them to get help to calm him down because he was depressed and wasted drunk and breaking car windows. He tried to go inside when the cops got there instead of following their orders so they plugged him 5 or 6 times in the back. She watched em do it and some stray bullets almost hit the kids grandma who was standing at the window...

The very next day some other cops downtown kicked and tasered to death James Chasse a scitzophrenic guy who they suspected of public urination who tried to run from them....

Fucking murderous swine.

Sep 26, 2006
i was going through a DUI checkpoint and it was when i had my old truck and it looked pretty white trashy...i had on a white hooded sweatshirt and white shorts and my friend has a shaved head and he was wearing white too...we get up to the checkpoint and its a black lady cop....she rips my license out of my hand, looks at it, throws it back IN MY FACE and calls me a racist prick

Jun 23, 2002
baysavage said:
i was going through a DUI checkpoint and it was when i had my old truck and it looked pretty white trashy...i had on a white hooded sweatshirt and white shorts and my friend has a shaved head and he was wearing white too...we get up to the checkpoint and its a black lady cop....she rips my license out of my hand, looks at it, throws it back IN MY FACE and calls me a racist prick
you're SO fucking annoying