THE FRONTLINE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 28, 2003
They need to drop something...after hearing the truth and when you want it, I'm sure they should have a solid ass album. Plus they are always a welcomed break from all of this hyphy shit.

Dec 19, 2006
yea i spoke with left last week and dude said they might drop and album sometime next month.... supposedly about 13 new songs were done already with productions from him and easki..... im not sure if its happenin doe... it seems like anyone that has spoken to left has been given different dates.. lol this man prolly aint even been in the studio since his last album

Feb 11, 2006
Funny yall talking about them cause I've just put back their album in my CD player recently. Couldn't stop listening to their CD hwne I bought it. Actually thats Locksmiths verse on "I Gotcha" on the Grabs Snatches & Takes CD that made me buy their album dude is dope.

Oct 28, 2003
My hope is that they keep pushing the envelope of what a "Bay Rapper" can talk about. If the country catches wind of them like they have the whole Hyphy thing...I think the Bay would start to gain a different kind of attention. Plus with there style and EA-Ski production...The shit has to be on some animal music. Can't wait.