The First NW Batttle on wax has begun!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 30, 2002
Bullet said:

yo tadou this right here u may find funny, but don't compare me and my business to that of young krime...i do not know this man, nor would i pick him as a team mate if i were to battle mr dog and cool nutz. this goes to show, your underhanded hate you continue to direct at me, even after i tried to be cool with you...as for me and cool nutz we don't plan to battle and never have..stop trying to start shit...its comment and hate like this that just makes me and dog battles not worth the effort./..

@ young krime, see why this aint a good move, cuz people perceive it like your following my move...then to top it off you out here trying to run on cats you can't run on, but even better than that cool nutz aint done nothing for u to have a problem with him...if you add both of these things up you look like u got no business sense...and that is why i just stated, i wouldn't pick you as a team mate...even if you got lucky and out rapped both of them, you would still fuck it up and get your sloat slit...anytime you have a business plan, or something you think will be helpful, tell people who won't tell you what you want to hear...i gave you my email to shoiw you i was a cool cat, and to even give you free advice...u choose to ignore it....u need a manager, or a few people around whoi can give you common sense advice, cuz anyone with half a brain could've told you this was a bad idea
some of the realest shit ever said by you bullet... good lookin

pz