The Feds "It's Whateva" Gets an XL from XXL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2006
I wouldn't go that far 2 say that hyphy is dead but 2 me its played out. Its gonna get played out 2 every1 else quick 2. Its all the same shit (ghostriding, scrapers, dreads, stunnaz...) its not as much about lyrical skillz ne more. Plus its not being promoted like it should. If 40 rappers from the bay got signed and were takin over bet and mtv then the nation would be hangin from the bays nuts. Its all about marketing. If u put ne thing out there enuff then people have no choice but 2 accept it. Instead its gonna be a gimmick that passes thru real quick unless "the hyphy movement" changes real quick. Its not wut they expected becuz everything is being compared 2 the south and crunk nowadays. Its hard 2 meet those expectations cuz the south has so many rappers that r signed.

May 21, 2006
fed_life said:
because of the damn haters... Fuck em' all! on the real, FUCK all of y'all..
FEDERATION doin it big!

Where is cinabite and cali caliente.... They know whats up!

FED GANG!

XL......NOW THATS HOT!
The Feds are going it in major way. All haters step aside and let real MC's get they shine on..... fed_life what it do! Hit me up. The Dago BAnging CD is pressed and in stores. Get your copy!

Apr 5, 2006
forreal though.. tough ass crowd here on siccness...

its all good, folks got their own opinions... im definitely gonna give it up for them though, can't knock their hustle. i hope the fed-gang gets huge. spread the hyphy movement, its our only ride to the top right now. once we're up there, then we can branch out.

18 dummy! how come i cant find it in stores?

Nov 2, 2005
Thats big...I already knew the album was gonna get a great review...its a great album.

And XXL is a top quality magazine. Not many cats out of the bay even get there album reviewed by XXL. good look.
Im glad they are doing their thang. PERIOD...