THE DOPEST RAPPER TO EVER COME OUT THE WEST-COAST IS...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 15, 2003
Narrowing that shit down to one muthaphuCCa would be hard as fuCC, But 4 Gangsta shit? I gotta ride wit Ice Cube, and for Hip-Hop? I gotta roll with Rass Kass..Cube ain't never been no REAL Gangsta and niggas know that, well the real niggas know that, but he knew how to spit that shit, that nigga wuz a college boy in arizona when NWA really started poppin and niggas wuzn't even knowing. I look at them early NWA videos and even THEN a nigga could tell them niggas wuzn't real Gangstas roccin them tight ass diccies and shit! LOL especially Dre, that niggas was funny as fuCC to me, Somebody told that nigga to start gettin some bigger diccies doe... Cuzz shit really used to be "All caked up his ass" like Snoop said in Car Wash.. LOL

Feb 26, 2003
Man...Dopest rapper to come out tha WestCoast.....MC REN from tha Kizz My Black Azz days...i don't think any one nigga can touch REN back then.....nowadayz...i don't give a fuck too much bout this new shit or these new rappers....

Mar 15, 2003
bigbreaded said:
Man...Dopest rapper to come out tha WestCoast.....MC REN from tha Kizz My Black Azz days...i don't think any one nigga can touch REN back then.....nowadayz...i don't give a fuck too much bout this new shit or these new rappers....

I ain't gon argue that one homie, truth C told, Ren always wuzz my favorite, but Cube was a little more creative with them Lyrics doe...

Mar 15, 2003
bigbreaded said:
Homie,U still like Ice Cube now a dayz doe??
To C honest? I always liked Ren better, but Cube had a more "play with words" or better at them similes and methaphors and shit. The only shit I ever REALLY bumped by Cube other than his NWA shit wuz Death Certificate.. that shit wuz bOMb! I know everybody always screamin "Amerikka's Most Wanted", but to me Death Certificate wuz Cube's hardest shit, other than that? I ain't fucced with dude on nothing else. but I always bumped REN regardless...

Nov 14, 2002
C-BO IN IS EARLY DAYS WAS SOME DRASTIC SHIT!!! HE PUT IT DOWN 4 REAL. BUT YALL IS RIGHT,M.C REN ALWAYS TOLD IT LIKE IT WAS AND DIDNT HOLD SHIT BACK!!!!!! BUT NOW DAYS...I GOTTA SAY CROOKED I CAUSE I HAVENT HEARD NOTHIN WEAK FROM THAT FOOL YET!!!!