The Departure Of Brandon From Bayside

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Big C

Sicc OG
May 21, 2002
I'm HIGH as FUCK and I had this on my mind so read this shit.

With Brandon leaving Bayside I know this has left a lot of you wondering where are you gonna take your CD now. Or what about the current drop you have at Bayside. yada yada yada

I want to get away from that and let you know how I feel about this.

Brandon HAS helped a lot of people out, including me. He did help to reshape independent music on the west coast. He may not have said or did the shit you would have liked but, you have to admit there is something about him you can't help but like. As a friend I had some good times with him. We've been in life threatening situations together. We've bonded like two noggas should. I can't but hope that he'll be right here again with us creating some type of debate between you and your homie.

I believe he had to leave Bayside for reasons that he belived in.

I know there are plenty of times when I second guess my current sitution and wonder about venturing out on my own. I give much respect for B-12 to have come to this decision. These will be trying times for my nigga and I wish him the best. One thing I do Know is he will be better off for this and he will remain successful in this here game of ours and life.

Brandon, I wish you the best and have taken to the public to show my respect for you as a ground-breaker in Independent Music of The West Coast.

Much love,
Cuda Ramey