The Deodorant Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Your kind of deodorant?

• STICK

Votes: 35 43.2%
  • GEL

Votes: 15 18.5%
  • SOLID

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • SPRAY

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • NATURAL (YOU HIPPY MAFUCKA)

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
Jan 2, 2003
i use natural shit...

for ONE...regular deordorant uses a shit load of nasty ass chemicals..

and TWO my skin is allergic to those nasty ass chemicals...

my armpits get all red in shit....it sucks...hella uncomfortable..

Apr 15, 2006
i remember some mexican people out in oakland that used to use lemon or lime and baking soda as their deodorant, funniest shit but they swore it worked stupid ass good

Jul 6, 2008
fuck man latinos put lime on everything, dont suprise me at all. next thing you know theyll have some eidible lime panty jelly rolls that you can wear and you can munch on while you munch on the rug. who doesnt want lime flavored condoms.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005

gotta fuck with the solid, the sticks, gels, and sprays keep my armpits keep the stench down... but I still sweat... the solid keeps it dry... I don't care if there's some white shit under my arm... it's not that much anyways

Jul 6, 2008
whats some good deodarant that dont give you them green and ywllow stains on my shirts? i know people say where an undershirt under yo shirt, but i like flexing my pex, so that aint gonna work.

ive tried the white solids, but i still get them stains. it's like i blew my nose on my fuckin armpit.

anybody ever used them crystal deodarants? how are those for kepeing you dry and fresh. damn this thread sounds like summer eve's douche for men or soemthing, i better leave and go lift some weights, my manhood is on the line here.

Nov 27, 2006
whats some good deodarant that dont give you them green and ywllow stains on my shirts? i know people say where an undershirt under yo shirt, but i like flexing my pex, so that aint gonna work.

ive tried the white solids, but i still get them stains. it's like i blew my nose on my fuckin armpit.

anybody ever used them crystal deodarants? how are those for kepeing you dry and fresh. damn this thread sounds like summer eve's douche for men or soemthing, i better leave and go lift some weights, my manhood is on the line here.
Im tellin yall, this the best shit. Its solid but its invisible so no white shit and no stains on ur shirt. and it doesnt have any of those cheap ass scents, just one spray of the cologne and u good