THE DEFINITION OF ISM'S

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2002
The meaning of an ISM is any doctrine,theory,system, etc. Something people will follow and live by like a RELIGION.(hint hint) THE MISSING SCRIPTURES". ISMS is an extention of EVERREADY.

Aug 9, 2005
thanks for clarifying that, so now i wait on 2 of your cds for release, damn nigga you really no how to do things big keep it up :D

Jun 10, 2005
techn9nehq said:
none of you knew what that ment?

haha

shit aint hard to figure out.....

Everready the Religion.....Isms

Catholisism
Budhism
Hinduism

Yall are some dummys
True but that doesn't mean that it couldn't of stood for somting as well. People do stuff like that all the time

Aug 21, 2002
DaSlacker said:
i know what the word "-ism" means. I got confused because the way it was typed (caps) makde me think it was like INRI or an acronym for some term tech made up.
Exactly... Unless you've talked to him in person then you wouldn't know what ISMS means...
It was typed in Caps to begin with, so that was a mistake. Who types a word in caps that could be mistaken for an acronym like DaSlacker said... I thought it was something along the lines of a meaning, yall know Tech and them makes up a new term every week. Anyway's where's the comma in Ism's... Heh, heh, heh...

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
MasZive said:
Exactly... Unless you've talked to him in person then you wouldn't know what ISMS means...
It was typed in Caps to begin with, so that was a mistake. Who types a word in caps that could be mistaken for an acronym like DaSlacker said... I thought it was something along the lines of a meaning, yall know Tech and them makes up a new term every week. Anyway's where's the comma in Ism's... Heh, heh, heh...

I guess I'm the only logical one here who doesn't think there is a hidden meaning behind everything tech says or does. haha.

Jan 28, 2005
isnt it a suffix?

and if tech isnt quite clear on everything he writes....

why dont we just all kill ourselves before we freak out with anticipation like everyone seemed to do with the "what the fuck is an ism tech?!?!?!?!".

GRAPE KOOL-AID BABY!

Aug 21, 2002
techn9nehq said:
I guess I'm the only logical one here who doesn't think there is a hidden meaning behind everything tech says or does. haha.
Can't argue that...

Shit, if you dont keep in contact with the dude every 7 days, you'll be behind on the lingo my friend... If he would've typed Ism's instead of ISMS then this thread wouldnt have made it this far. I would've thought that it meant Intellectual Satanic Missionary Scriptures or some shit. I dunno... Dont crucify me Nick McDirty. I beg of thee...

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
MasZive said:
Can't argue that...

Shit, if you dont keep in contact with the dude every 7 days, you'll be behind on the lingo my friend... If he would've typed Ism's instead of ISMS then this thread wouldnt have made it this far. I would've thought that it meant Intellectual Satanic Missionary Scriptures or some shit. I dunno... Dont crucify me Nick McDirty. I beg of thee...

Not my fault you're an idiot.