The Dayton Family - Family Fued cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
aint feelin it as much as I hoped I would, but still better than their last album imo!
the raps are tight, it's just most of the beats I aint feelin.

favorite tracks are:
-What Would You Do
-Murder On My Block
-What Is Your Issue
-Everyday Hoe wit MC Breed
-Everythings Chickens
-Cant get Out

Apr 8, 2004
C-MOB said:
You should know that just by listenin to the lyrics. Especially 79th & Halstead, If I Die, and We Gon Ride. Those are the first 3 that came to mind.
Yeah, I peeped that 79th & Halsted cut on that Monsters of the Midway comp but I never really listened to the lyrics. Why Dayton Family got a song about 79th & Halsted if they from Flint? One of em' originally from Chicago or somethin? I don't even think GDs got a deck on 79th & Halsted, that's Trap Town BPS hood.

Apr 8, 2004
^^^^^Right, I listened to the cut real quick last night and noticed it's called Nowhere 2 Run. Like they gettin at the Brothas(Lords or Moes) over there, they got Nowhere 2 Run and they did some shit to em'.

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
Just go done listenin to the album. It's str8. Like someone else said, tha flows are tight but the production is lackin on some of the songs. "If U Wanna Hate On Me" is the best song on there. Billy Smokes got a cold ass verse on there. Everyday Hoe is a remake of Breed's old song of the same name. I'll probably still buy it. I'm from Dayton Hood, TDF is like a religion out there. Gotta support the home team. I'm surprised that Jake the Flake, Ghetto E and Backstabber were nowhere on this album. I think the features on the album were the label's idea.

Aug 2, 2003
Just copped it....Very good solid album. My favorite song is "Ass Whoop" this has that old school Dayton flow best line is:
"Snipin like John Malvo/
Bitches hittin the gravel/
My bullets movin like they got OnStar when they travel"

19 tracks all filled with songs no fill in. good album i like it better than DopeHouse but not as good as my fav "Whats On My Mind" or even FBI

Aug 20, 2002
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^definitely^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I let my neighbors peep ASS WHOOP,to show´em how much i like it--------
they must´ve heard it.....the walls were shakin´...and it was 1 in da morn´,....but i just didn´t give a KCUF about it,i was glad to peep "FAMILY FEUD" from THE DAYTON FAMILY....