The Dayton Family - Family Fued cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
Here's the the cover for TDF's new album "Family Fued". It seems that the album won't be delayed. It's set to come out tha 26th of this month. I don't see Backstabber's picture so dude may not be on this album dispite most people's hopes.

May 11, 2002
Forreal? I always thought the same thing that Ghetto E was member.....Who is Backstabber was he on FBI or Welcome to the Dopehouse?

Feb 23, 2003
found this tracklist on another forum:

1. Family Fued
2. Bulldoggin'
3. Where You From [feat. Capone]
4. Chevys
5. What Would You Do
6. Murder On My Block
7. Hate Me If You Wanna
8. What Is Your Issue?
9. I'm A Gangsta
10. #### Whoop
11. We Won't Fall
12. Reckless (feat. Cormega)
13. Calico (feat. Kurupt)
14. Everyday Hoe (feat. MC Breed)
15. Dayton Niggaz
16. Formula 51
17. Get Crunk
18. Everything Chicken (But The Bone)

Street Date Jul 26, 2005

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
Duo775 said:
Forreal? I always thought the same thing that Ghetto E was member.....Who is Backstabber was he on FBI or Welcome to the Dopehouse?
Naw the thing that gets outsiders confused is that TDF is not just a rap group name but a GD branch. That's where the name Dayton Family comes from. The Dayton Family members are Bootleg, Shoestring and Backstabber. Ghetto E and Jake the Flake are members of The Dayton Family gang but not the rap group. That's why they affiliated. When TDF started rappin they wasn't really a group, but a click that consisted of Bootleg, Shoestring, Jake the Flake and Backstabber. The group didn't get defined till What's On My Mind dropped. Oh and Backstabber rapped on TDF's first releases and was locked up right after "What's On My Mind" dropped. Dude got out of jail last year. On a side note Backstabber started his own label Dayton Ave Records and put out Billy Smokes (another TDF afilliate) solo album. It seems like Backstabber is just on the business side of rap now and quit rappin.

Good shit on the tracklist, Cold187.

Jan 12, 2003
I don't even remember how long now I've been waiting to hear more Dayton Family shit (mostly Bootleg). Props for all the shit in this thread......cover, wrecless link, tracklist, etc.

TDF is back!