The coolest thing happened to my freinds boss that called Whitney Houston a ni**er...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
My friend was a perfect worker. He never called off in 5 years, everyones friend, made his boss look good wheb he represented her at neetings. He decided that hecould catch a Whitney Houston concert in Ohio. So he called his bossand asked for that date off, 2 weeks early. When asked why, he said "I have tickets to see Whitney Houston" (his favorite artist). His boss said no.

He said "ive never called off before, i do all the work you assign me on time, i dont understand why?" She said "No you cant go to the concert, i hate that ni**er!" It sparked a huge verbal fight between the two. He knew she couldnt fire him because he had a flawless work record and decided to go anyway.

A few days before the concert, they still argued about the day in question. The boss said "All she does is stand up there and yell, i cant stand it." Well after a heated arguement, my friend returned to work the next day to make his stand as im going no matter what, you better find someone to cover for me or your just hurting yourself.

A lady was there in her place. "You havent heard?" she said "(i forget the bosses name) died last night." The office was sure cleaned out. My boy went in the office and decided to look in her book. Sure enough she had marked him as a no show for that Friday, the day of the concert. And the coolest thing to happen was that the funeral was planned for the day of Whitneys concert. So my friend went and had an awesome time in Ohio and also took over her (the boss's) spot.

Thats was fuckin awesome, but if you heard him tell it it would be better.

May 5, 2002
Lotta white people are ignorant when it comes to racism, it ain't their fault that they were raised being taught that black people are bad or inferior or whatever. Its like the arguement a lot of people make that black people in ghetto's commit crimes because they were put in that situation were it was what is done. same goes for racist white people. the only thing that can fix all this is education IMO...