The Collection/ The Collector 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 3, 2006
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n08aIH-Bhcc
Arkin escapes with his life from the vicious grips of "The Collector" during an entrapment party where he adds beautiful Elena to his "Collection." Instead of recovering from the trauma, Arkin is suddenly abducted from the hospital by mercenaries hired by Elena's wealthy father. Arkin is blackmailed to team up with the mercenaries and track down The Collector's booby trapped warehouse and save Elena

I saw this on Sunday this was a good horror movie better then the first one. The Collector makes Jigsaw look like a bitch, dude is crazy as hell. If you liked the Collector go watch the Collection it's better then the 1st one..

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
I watched the Collection and I liked it....creepy lookin mask. I had no idea there was a part one, though the name sounded familiar. I got to watch it just for backstory.

This originally started off as a prequel to Saw, but they changed it. I can see the resemblances.

Props: bigface
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
The Collection was pretty savage. I watched the Collector right before I went to see this movie. The Collection was pushing the envelope for mainstream horror movies. Some of the shit in that movie I was like WOW.

Props: bigface
Feb 3, 2006
It's about time we get some good Horror movies. The Collector and Collection are some good orginal Horror movies no damn remake.. Now please let World War Z be good.

Apr 25, 2002
I watched the collection last night and i wasnt impressed.....it had none of the tension or foreboding the first one had...still a decent movie but not what it should have been