The Click-Down and Dirty Solar Music Group 1994

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
I first owned The Click-Down and Dirty cd I think back in the spring of 1993 and it came in some plastic long box. I don't remember much else about how it looked like or what I did with it.

I got a sealed Solar Music Group 1994 version that I ordered from amazon yesterday. The bottom of the cd says "CD116-060 the Click www.likewisemedia.com. When I saw that website I got kind of suspicious. I don't think websites or the internet even existed back in 1994. I'm just tryin to make sure I didn't buy a bootleg. Anyone know anything about this?

Sicc OG
Sep 14, 2006
100% you bought a bootleg, every cd pressed on likewisemedia.com are cds that have been bootlegged either by the artists them selves or by someone else.

The original press is on Rainbo records, and on the inner part of the disk it would read something like Rainbo: Click Down and Dirty then the date it was released and then a number code of some sort.

Sorry boss but you 100% bought a reprint of that cd, which is not uncommon since ebay and other websites are flooded with the repress.

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
100% you bought a bootleg, every cd pressed on likewisemedia.com are cds that have been bootlegged either by the artists them selves or by someone else.

The original press is on Rainbo records, and on the inner part of the disk it would read something like Rainbo: Click Down and Dirty then the date it was released and then a number code of some sort.

Sorry boss but you 100% bought a reprint of that cd, which is not uncommon since ebay and other websites are flooded with the repress.
Thanks bruh bruh. I paid $56 for it. That's fucked up. Anyone got a real OG copy they wanna sell me?

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
Here's who sold it to me:

YATBON
7210 DESERTAS CT
ELK GROVE CA 95757

Anyone know if he posts on here?