The City Boys-The best SF rap group you never heard of(2002)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2006
yea song slaps cant lie i kinda miss the early 2000's i thought rap was still kinda solid then but yea never thought i would hear a song called oy vay let alone with that kinda beat but it does slap

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
moses yall shit garbage thats why u never got outside of siccness 1 person in my group will gas on your hole squad! u a siccness.net rapper

Moe got more rap talent in his rapbook from 1995 than you do in you whole career you washed-up-"neverhasbeen" shit-talkin internet
Watch who you disrespect, i would avoid disrespecting those that are highly respected for their talent...meanwhile your busy making excuses about why you never made it.. not a good look for anyone

Cmon now man.... pain ?.. nah man....you seem to be addicted to making excuses and talkin shit.

Mar 26, 2010
nigga been rappin since 95 ? and still aintm ade it out the siccness ? haha shut your bitch ass up

[QUOTEWatch who you disrespect, i would avoid disrespecting those that are highly respected for their talent.][/QUOTE]

are u serious ? hes only respected on siccness and rap websites! he been talkin sht to me and i been letting it go , i put up one song shitted on his hole archives ! nigga said since 95 hahah , NIGGA SAID 95 haha ! what talent ? he deffiently cant rap

Mar 26, 2010
whispers = white boy who wishes he was black , haha your a fuckin joke following me around siccness like my little white slave !
u can keep callin me chris that shit dont bother me just makes u look retarded

Apr 25, 2002
nigga been rappin since 95 ? and still aintm ade it out the siccness ? haha shut your bitch ass up

are u serious ? hes only respected on siccness and rap websites! he been talkin sht to me and i been letting it go , i put up one song shitted on his hole archives ! nigga said since 95 hahah , NIGGA SAID 95 haha ! what talent ? he deffiently cant rap
i've never talked shit to you, just simply stated you're not from Hunters Point
and you said Pain Junkies is a group, and that you don't rap...so you're not part of Pain Junkies and not from Hunters Point right?

and Oy Vay was produced by Prohoezak who's newphew and me have an album coming out...i'd like to hear that Prohoezak productino y'all have...he's dope

Mar 26, 2010
we are all from kiska born and raised ! and i am part of pain junkies just dont rap ! we got about 7 - 10 tracks from prohoezak we recorded about 3 of them with him in A & D studio ! he the one who connected us to rydah j klyde ! prohoezak one of the best in the game a true legend! i got no problem wit u moeses ,but tryen to throw salt on my name dont work !

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
how is it "we"...you need to be saying they since ...well...you dont rap...youre a hype man for a group WITH 3 SONGS?

starting to sound more and more like that kid chris

and YEAH...i said 95....which was probably around when you were still in diapers kid

anyone on here will tell you 1995 was a FUCKING GREAT YEAR FOR FRISCO RAP....

Mar 26, 2010
dumb niggas allways got something to say !!! #3 of 10 songs we got from cfunk we did with him ! i got 2 albums worth of music ! , u can say what u want i got king freako in the studio for FREE cause "im" solid! hes howed us mad love ! so u can go back listen to your drake album

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
dumb niggas allways got something to say !!!

#3 of 10 songs we got from cfunk we did with him ! i got 2 albums worth of music ! , u can say what u want i got king freako in the studio for FREE cause "im" solid! hes howed us mad love ! so u can go back listen to your drake album

yup...they sure do!