The Cataracs x DJ Greg Street new mixtape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 4, 2007
yeah i think it was campa that came on the siccness saying that they inked a deal with universal, good look for them some pretty cool cats outta berkeley...gunna check out this mixtape for sure

Apr 7, 2006
just started gettin into dance kinda music recently so this dropped at a good time. been slappin cataracs since blueberry afghani. wish u guys luck but its gonna be tough competition cuz i feel LMFAO is similar to what you guys are doin. i think you guys are a little rawer which is cool. hope everything falls into place.

Sep 12, 2005
Yeah they've been grinding and their hard work has been paying off. I also miss their rap songs because I thought they had a real unique sound and have always had great production. But to be honest, this new style is what's getting them all the attention so I don't blame them for sticking to what works. At least there are still some characteristics of their old sound in their new music.