The CARTOON Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2006
Cartoons will always be a part of what i watch on the TV.

This thread is for Sicc brehs that appreciate cartoons. From childhood to adulthood, no matter your situation in life, cartoons are something that have been the constant throughout the history of television....

in no particular order, imma jump this thread off with my fav top 10 cartoons.....

1. Looney Tunes

2. The Simpsons

3. Scooby-Doo

4. The Flintstones

5. Beavis & Butthead

6. Tom & Jerry

7. SpongeBob SquarePants

8. The Pink Panther

9. Family Guy

10. Fat Albert

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i love cartoons. i really do.

simpsons is getting played though..family guy is hit and miss and has been for some time.

south park is the only cartoon i have noticed that can keep up with the times..i mean, childhood in school..who would have thought that that group can transcend boundries? they been symbols for damn near everything its crazy..

old ones slap too..jonny bravo, dexter, spider-man from the 90s, beavis and butthead, futurama, bobs burgers, archer..its nuts how dope cartoons are

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004

ol premature reihana yellow one would get the biz when i was a youngin'

dammit...i remember pound puppies too..CRAZY

not a show but come on now..

Dec 7, 2005
South Park, Family Guy, American Dad, Robot Chicken, and The Boondocks are the shit. Venture Brothers is dope, Ren & Stimpy and Rocko's Modern Life was my shit back in the day.

As far as new school cartoons go, Adventure Time and Regular Show can be pretty entertaining

Feb 14, 2004
Thundercats
Smurfs
GI Joes
Transformers
Rocky & Bullwinkle
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
He-Man
DuckTales
Inspector Gadget
Catdog

May 2, 2002
Where to start, where to start lol

Simpsons
Family Guy
American dad
family guy
tale spin
ducktales
chip n dale
rescue rangers
old school disney cartoons
looney tunes
Darkwing Duck
First couple years of rugrats
spongebob
doug
rockos modern life
Ahhh real monsters
South Park
Angry Beavers
Scooby Doo
90% of the adult swim lineup
90's TMNT
90's Xmen

There are probably a dozen that I am missing. I also saw some pics of cartoons I've never seen or heard of and will probably check them out lol

I can watch pretty much any cartoon movie

Apr 20, 2003
1.Transformers

2.G.I. Joe

3.Duck Tales

4.Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

5.The REAL Ghostbusters

6.Chip N Dale's Rescue Rangers

7.Scooby Doo

8.Chase and the Wheeled Warriors

9.Voltron

10.The GoBots

I'd also slap in these in my list:

Tiny Toons

He-Man

The Super Mario Show

Camp Candy

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
A lot of good ones mentioned, one I doubt will get a shoutout tho is Sheep and the Big City. That came in before the stoner cartoon trend on Cartoon Network started so it only got 2 seasons but it was blaptastic. Real funny and witty stuff on that show.

Shoutouts OG adultswim lineup, Brak Show, Sealab 2021, Harvey Birdman and those Canadian shorts they showed latenight before they even made adultswim.

May 20, 2006
A lot of good ones mentioned, one I doubt will get a shoutout tho is Sheep and the Big City. That came in before the stoner cartoon trend on Cartoon Network started so it only got 2 seasons but it was blaptastic. Real funny and witty stuff on that show.

Shoutouts OG adultswim lineup, Brak Show, Sealab 2021, Harvey Birdman and those Canadian shorts they showed latenight before they even made adultswim.
imma ol' FART...... i had too break down too my kids that cartoon network and adult swim wasn't around when i was a youngsta......

the only time i had an opportunity to watch cartoons, as a kid, was b4 school, after school, and saturday morns b4 noon......

now, i got grandkids, so i gotta step my cartoon game up.....:cool:

however, i do not, will not, can not fuKC with the chinese (speed racer type) cartoons

pokemon gets no play in my crib........