THE C-BO SHOW IN MODESTO IS REAL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
W

WCM Lil' CYCO

YEAH, ITS GOIN' DOWN IN MODESTO ON THE 23RD. GET READY FOR THE MOB TO COME THROUGH SMASHIN HARD. IF YOU READY TO KICC IS BIG WIT US COME THROUGH AND BOSS OUT WIT "THE LOCO" (C-BO) AND THE REST OF THE MOB (WCM)

Nov 14, 2002
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THAUT THAT WAS SOME FAKE SHIT GOIN ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM THERE 4 SHO!!!!!!!!!! NOW I GOTTA MAKE A FEW CALLS AND TELL THE HOMIES THIS IS REAL SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEST SIDE MODESTO WILL BE IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!

W

WCM Lil' CYCO

I'm tryin' to be the nigga that spray the water on the bitches at the wet t-shirt contest. You feel me? It's gone go down. WCM 4 Life. I'll see you niggas there.

Nov 14, 2002
A LIL CYCO , IS C-BO DOWN HERE YET? CAUSE MY SISTER SAID SHE SEEN HIM AT WALLMART BUYIN A IRON. SHE SAID HE GAVE HER A TICKET TO THE SHOW.

Feb 15, 2003
ey man my boy told me about this the other day i was hella happy.......... but yo be careful about buyin that shit in advance cuz a few months there was flyers and shit for a concert and we got tickets and the shit never happend....... we had to go through some funk with doumits in the mall to get our money back n shit........... it was by hidy-i-mean productions tho or some shit......
supposed to feature Young Droop, Yukmouth, C-Bo, Killa Tay and hella other people it was wack when it flopped........it was at the ballroom too.......... but fuck it im'a pay at the door........ hey what up tho i didnt modesto was up on this board like this....... whats up man????? lets do it big....... heard the after party at the blue tattoo??? is that true?????

Jun 28, 2002
SHIT DIDNT EVEN KRACK OFF....THEM FOOZ THAT WAS THROWING IT IS JANKY....IS THIS LIKE THE THIRD TIME SHIT WAS CANCLED? FUCK IT....