The Bizzness Vol. 1 Comin out

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 5, 2007
October 23rd I think, what do yall think this album will be like? I think the bizzness volumes are gonna be like tha ne comps. I am anticipating a hard azz album, got it pre ordered on rapbay already, what do yall think about the bizzness?

Feb 21, 2006
if they make the bizzness like the northern expozures they gonna have to change the name. cause
tha bizzness vol.1 2 4 5 6.... that shits gonna sound wack as fuck.

might as well continue the northern expozures.
or make somthing else wit a better name. cuz da bizzness aint cutting it.

Feb 28, 2006
LOL.. ya that been out for grip.. Tight a$$ album though if you aint got it i recomend it.. But ya we need $ome more cd'z to look forward to like we did to the N.E. and like i $aid in my opinion Big Tone iz next up to the plate next to Woodie... Homiez from the YOC put it down.

Apr 15, 2006
when im hearing big tone i dont really get that murder vibe like with woodies music i know they different so stfu but big tone just sounds like a gangsta rapperr to get high too. woodies music was like scrap killa crack.

Jun 5, 2004
FREEBGKO said:
when im hearing big tone i dont really get that murder vibe like with woodies music i know they different so stfu but big tone just sounds like a gangsta rapperr to get high too. woodies music was like scrap killa crack.
lol. say what?

scrap killa crack?

Sep 23, 2006
FREEBGKO said:
LOL what you talkin about?