THE BITCH WANTS MORE MONEY!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
Ya, filing for back pay is a completely different situation. It really all depends on the situation and what the judge decides.

Keep in mind that she can always file a suit as well. I don't think she would have any problems winning if she could provide proof of expenses. Not saying she would, and I don't know the mother, but I'd be mostly concerned about an over inflated claim rather than back pay.

May 6, 2002
Ya, filing for back pay is a completely different situation. It really all depends on the situation and what the judge decides.

Keep in mind that she can always file a suit as well. I don't think she would have any problems winning if she could provide proof of expenses. Not saying she would, and I don't know the mother, but I'd be mostly concerned about an over inflated claim rather than back pay.

Apr 20, 2005
YOU WILL ONLY OWE BACC PAY IF SHE WAS RECEIVING WELFARE!!!
YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY BACC WHAT WAS GIVEN TO HER!!!

OTHER THEN THAT, BACC PAY FOR WHAT??? WHAT HAS SHE RECEIVED???

AND EVEN THEN, YOUR NOT ON THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE,
THIS IS CASE OF "HOW THE JUDGE IS FEEL'N' THAT DAY"!!!
IF THE JUDGE FEELS YOU SHOULD PAY BACC EVEN IF YOUR NOT
ON THE CERTIFICATE THEN THAT'S WHAT YOU'LL BE OBLIGATED TO DO, IF THE JUDGE FEELS YOU DON'T OWE SHIT, THEN YOU WON'T OWE SHIT, YOU'LL JUST START AS CURRENT!!!

ARE YOU IN THE CHILDS LIFE???
CUZ IF NOT, THEN YOU MAY NOT HAVE TO PAY ANY CHILD SUPPORT
IF YOU CHOOSE TO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHTS,
BUT THAT'S ONLY IF YOU ARE NONEXISTENT IN THE CHILDS LIFE!!!
im non-existent. im in the military goin from country to country. i just never chose to spend $1500-2000 to see this kid from overseas. last time i seen her was in 2005 while i was still in england. what is considered being in a childs life? i've spoken to her like 3 times. i dont know what to say to this kid man.

Apr 20, 2005

im sure she would file a suit if she lost her job or fulltime position or some shit. cuz she's white. just kidding. but i know deep insde she hates my guts cuz i didnt wanna b with her. and i used protection which is the worst part and the kid looks just like me.

im just afraid to take that paternity test and have positive results then have to pay child support.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I am going through the SAME shit, but paying a couple hundred more. I have been in court since October for this bullshit. I feel you Joey, & I am trying to get 50% as well.

BM dont even have a job but she sure as shit got fake hair, fake eyes, fake tits, tummy tuck, fake tan... fake as bitch.
Isn't your BM in law school or some shit?

Fuckin' women need to give men their 50%. I don't understand how women can bitch about dead beat dads, but when a dad wants to be there they won't let them.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
im non-existent. im in the military goin from country to country. i just never chose to spend $1500-2000 to see this kid from overseas. last time i seen her was in 2005 while i was still in england. what is considered being in a childs life? i've spoken to her like 3 times. i dont know what to say to this kid man.
my apologies in advance, cuz I'm not trying to speak up against you our anything.

but that's your flesh and blood man. get your ed o.g. and the bulldogs on, and be a father to your child. it's not too late.

Mar 12, 2010
THE SYSTEM IS SKEWED TOWARDS THE WOMAN JUST BE LUCKY YOU LIVE IN CALIFORNIA AND YOU DONT HAVE TO FORK OVER THE COURT COSTS LIKE IN SOME OF THE OTHER STATES. I REMEMBER MY FRIEND HAVING TO PAY $2400 AND ALL HE DOES IS DRIVE TRUCK I TOLD HIM HE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN A BETTER LAWYER HE WENT BARGAIN BASEMENT SHOPPING FOR HIS LAWYER AND ENDED UP GETTING RAPED BECAUSE OF IT. HE IS LIVING AT HOME WITH HIS PARENTS AND PAYING FOR HIS EXES LAVISH LIFESTYLE YOU BETTER BE WELL REPRESENTED WHEN YOU GO TO COURT OTHERWISE ALL THE WOMAN HAS TO DO IS LOOK UPSET IN COURT AND THEY WILL GET PAID.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I am going through the SAME shit, but paying a couple hundred more. I have been in court since October for this bullshit. I feel you Joey, & I am trying to get 50% as well.

BM dont even have a job but she sure as shit got fake hair, fake eyes, fake tits, tummy tuck, fake tan... fake as bitch.
I feel you big bruh...Even though my situation has gotten drastically better..Its still a hastle...I still recive statements from the child support office every month saying i owe 0.00....The reason they send me that is because my BM is on AID and is not working.....

The DCSS told me SHE has the power to close the case, so i requested them to ask her and she of course rejected.....Shit I just texted her yesterday asking if she would drop the case, in exchange i said she could claim my daughter on her taxes every year.....(which she has the whole time anyway)because of the custody percentage....I did not get a response....

I've been a stay at home parent of 4 the last 3 1/2 years...If and when i go back to work they will want money from me for that aid..

Being a stay at home Dad has been a blessing...I missed the majority of my daughters life for the 1st 4-5 years (fighting for custody)....But I have gotten to raise my son from the jump...Every second of his life....

I'm done being mad at my BM for what she did to me (and what i did to myself)....I just dont want the system in my business anymore...Seeing those statements from DCSS is a constant reminder of the nightmare i had for 5 years of my life.....I just want to move on....But she is keeping the case open for a reason and probably has something up her sleeve.....

Sometimes i feel like once a women knows how to manipulate the system in this custody child support thing....It becomes more of a hustle to them rather than a parental issue....

I have 2 step kids(they are mine tho)..Whom i inherited when they were 3 and 5....There father was no where to be found for 3 years...No calls no nothing.....My wife asked me if she should seek support...I told her no....She's a nurse and makes bread anyway...Were good....He dosent have a job had 2 more kids and 2 step kids....He needs all the money he can get...

It was probably weighing on his heart more than anything that he wasnt seeing his kids for that time.....Or at least i hope it was.....Those kids missed the hell out of him for that time 2....

Shit if my wife and i got divorced....(which i hope never happens) but if it does i wouldnt seek alimony....No matter what the situation was.....I dont want handouts from anyone....Id go back to my sales job and get in hustle mode once agian.....

Im ranting..but o well...People suck sometimes....And so do my decisions in life(but were not talking about that right now)LOL.....

Fight the good fight SHEA....It will never end...but try and make it better....At least your trying which alot of fathers dont do....Fuckin sad big homie...

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
Bro, yes... & the judge says because she is in law school, (law school rules, not state court rules) she does not have to get a job.

all I want is my kid to be with me, & my family, where he is loved, entertained, & treated like gold.

when he is with her, he is around a bunch of old people, in their 60's to 80's cause his mom is in school in San Francisco 10 hours a day & old people 'watch' him.
can't the kid get a say in who he wants to live with? (maybe once he gets past a certain age?)

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
can't the kid get a say in who he wants to live with? (maybe once he gets past a certain age?)
Ive heard it was 12 or when the judge feels the child is mature enough to make a decision...IE giving reasons why they want the permanent change other than the "i want to do it" reason......

Hey shea..Maybe you know this already but...file the paperwork for the court yourself....My lawyer would charge 200 to do it....Tell your lawyer to give you the paperwork.....You go stand in line and file it on your own.....

Apr 25, 2002
I say fuck a lawyer in this type of case. A lawyer has no interest in anything but lining his/her own pockets.

The thing that sucks about court is SOMEBODY is going to be disappointed. My girl and I have an agreement that if anything should happen, we will resolve custody ourselves. As it stands now, neither of us agrees to anything less or more than 50% for the other person.

May 6, 2002
Khloe Kardashian's pre-nup request.
Hope this makes you feel any better.

"As RadarOnline.com exclusively reported, Khloe was negotiating a few small things in the pre-nup from her LA Laker husband. And by small we mean HUGE! In the case of an unfortunate divorce, Khloe wanted: a flat sum of about $500,000 for every year they were married, $25,000 a month in general support, their new house, a new luxury vehicle at the end of every lease cycle, $5,000 a month for shopping, $1,000 for beauty care, AND courtside Lakers tickets for everyone in her family."

Apr 25, 2002
Khloe Kardashian's pre-nup request.
Hope this makes you feel any better.

"As RadarOnline.com exclusively reported, Khloe was negotiating a few small things in the pre-nup from her LA Laker husband. And by small we mean HUGE! In the case of an unfortunate divorce, Khloe wanted: a flat sum of about $500,000 for every year they were married, $25,000 a month in general support, their new house, a new luxury vehicle at the end of every lease cycle, $5,000 a month for shopping, $1,000 for beauty care, AND courtside Lakers tickets for everyone in her family."
What a greedy little whore.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
khloe kardashian is rich already; why should she get anything if they divorce?
Cause SHE is a women...In court they get almost anything they ask for....Well Lamar agreed to it if its true...But why would she ask for that....Shes caked up already.....Lamar is getting sucked dry by people around him is what it seems like from the show they have...

She said when she met him he was paying like10-15 peoples rent and 20 sumod peoples cell phone bills.....And when he called his dad the first thing his dad was asking for is money......

Lamarr seems like a cool laid back cat 2....I hope he hangs on to some of his bread...