THE BIGGEST NYE EVENT IN SAN FRANCISCO!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
yea Iaoish is not very simple minded but if thats what u wanna think lol

May 14, 2002
lol I seriously tried for the third time now but I cant seem to get past that 'countdown' page. It's acting like a shield of some sort, preventing me (and other simpletons like me) to enter the site.

wow I've only just correctly read it was a one page site.
You might have been right with your assumption.

Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
lol I seriously tried for the third time now but I cant seem to get past that 'countdown' page. It's acting like a shield of some sort, preventing me (and other simpletons like me) to enter the site.

wow I've only just correctly read it was a one page site.
You might have been right with your assumption.
Bro, it's ONE page. LOL

You click the "Buy Ticket" link to buy the ticket.

Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
Lies. This is the biggest NYE event in San Francisco.

1st of all, Kreayshawn is a friend of mine so I wouldn't knock her event for nothing. But you obviously don't know who The Cataracs and Nicky Romero are if you think her event is more epic than this one. 2000+ people, 10-hour party going until 6AM! Sponsored by 99.7....I can keep on going :)

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
1st of all, Kreayshawn is a friend of mine so I wouldn't knock her event for nothing. But you obviously don't know who The Cataracs and Nicky Romero are if you think her event is more epic than this one. 2000+ people, 10-hour party going until 6AM! Sponsored by 99.7....I can keep on going :)
You cant even serve alcohol after 2am...what kind of party is that?

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I'll be there slangen glow sticks and water bottles, and candy necklaces...

I would be intrested to hear the cataracs dj set... like will it be a live diplo sort of set, or him just cross fading to other peoples songs