The Best Southern Rap Group- The Blac Monks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 14, 2004
ILL ILL ILL. What became of these cats. Did one die?

3-2 and Iam feeling like a space cadet/

Blac monk in the tape cassete/

I spelled that wrong.

tosin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2004
www.thescrewshop.com
they just kinda disbanned...their albums were good...but like half way through they start sucking...like outta...

they have a video for boodah nature i think...i still listen to 'secrets of a hidden temple'

Jan 6, 2003
I love both Blac Monks albums. Secrets is a classic album but I think people are sleeping on No Mercy. That track Enemy Within is one of my favorite tracks ever.
3-2 has just releases two new albums: A bad azz mixtape and Over The Law. He also has two other albums and one screwed mixtape called against the law, I think.
Raheem joined Blac Monks on No Mercy and he has two albums before that: The Vigilante and The Invincible, both on rap-a-lot.

Feb 8, 2003
Yeah I got that No Mercy album thats the one with the fat nigga on the cover I wasn't feeling it.

Raheem's The Invincible album was tight as fuck I still got it "IM THE ORIGINAL MACK DADDY".

Also I remember 3-2's album the Wicked Budda Baby. I still paly that one sometimes "YOUR GIRL AIN'T HARD TO FIND" Lol