the best sound in KC TRAJIK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 3, 2003
When he was talkin shit about late nights on websites, that was directed at people behind strange. I know who he referred to, Hype knows, 3rd knows, and even the person it was directed toward knows. That is old news and was over a year ago. That shit has been squashed since then.

And the Hobo "so called" diss, that is a confusion!

What up 3rd? What up Jesse? What up Hype?

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Law....its all a big misunderstanding turned into a shouting match and a pissing contest. It's no secret to the people involved that the situation got way out of hand and was fueled by them outsiders. A LOT of he said, she said on both sides....water under the bridge in my book.

On to the topic at hand.....what's the deal with Trajik & 70 Mile? I'm hearing somethings that are a little cause for concern. Like Trajik is unhappy and wants to do his own thing. I dont want to start any rummors and shit, but I just thought i'd get the input from those others behind the scenes there.....3rd, ghost and hype.

Apr 25, 2002
KC-Ghost said:
He did some nice songs on that album, but it was no 100% him. His new shit is a complete turn from that. His new shit is raw, different, and no longer BUBBLEGUM.
What do you mean by it wasn't 100% him. When Matt first met Trajik he was already doing the mainstream music before hand. So that was him. But I look at it like this everyone has to find there self while rapping. I personally think he is trying to find himself with styles and create his own to blow. But the thing I wanna know is why didn't promotion hit KC hard but instead hit cities like Joplin and Columbia more?

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
holla at ya boy, holla at whoever man, keep that shit off an internet message board though, that's behind the scenes business, whether they are best of friends, or want to kill each other, that shit don't need to be discussed here, too much soap opera bullshit goes on here and gets spread around and rolled up into too many rumors and senseless drama, business is meant for phones and face to face, keep that shit startin outta here, use this for news instead

Feb 3, 2003
Well to clear some things up, when I say the first CD was not 100% Trajik, I mean exactly that. His first shit laid down was a learning process. There were cuts off there that were tight, but then again there was somethings he wishes he could change. His new music is influenced heavily on crowd reactions to certain things, 3rd Degree, Below, and Hype. Trajik has molded into a totally different artist than before. His new music is different than the first album and when you hear it you will agree.

To Nick, your right bro. It is definetly water under the bridge. I think Trajik, 3rd, and Below have nothing but love for Strange, and I think Strange knows this.

To respond to Relle$h and the promotion thing. I will leave that question open. I have no comment.

Mar 12, 2003
70mile.com
I put it like this onone should be pubbin our new shit but us, only us(Below, Trajik, and Myself) knows whats going on wit those tracks. As far as im concerned we dont even have any new shit. Jesse it wasnt u that had the question that would start shit it was nick(tech9hq) he knows what he's doin. Nick if u want to know about that call Matt and if he wants to converse on the subject he will. As for me lol im tired of being the peice keeper so lets post shit worth posting ya dig.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
HAHA, come on, yall act like i have some sort of masterplan to start shit here.

I thought I asked a simple question. I heard "my boy's" side of it, and I was wondering where yall stood on the subject. Yall talk about keeping this for news.....well posting shit saying so and so is about to be the hottest thing out right now really aint news.

It was a cut and dry question. If it's too personal then say no comment, no need to start slinging shit at people. I just wanted to know who dude was workin with. And that's as far as I'm taking this......chop it up and look into it as much as you want.

Good luck with yalls work.