THE BEST RAPPER '' CONEJO ''

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 21, 2005
FREAKS said:
i could rap circles around your whole fucking lable. shut up retard.
SHUT THE HELL UP. ALL YOU WANNABE NIGGAS. ALL YOU WANNABE WHITE NIGGAS MAN BE YOUR SELF BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE. FOOLS ARE TRIPPIN THESE LYRICS ARE TOP NOTCH. NO BLACK RAPPER CAN MATCH THIS ONE. JUST BECAUSE HE IS MEXICAN THERE ARE NO WAY YOU CAN COMPARE YOU FOOLS ARE BLACK YOU FOOLS DONT KNOW OUR CULTURE. MEXICAN IT IS. I REALLY DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU FOOLS GOT TO SAY. I AM NOT CONEJO I AM JUST PROMTING HIS SHIT. SO NEXT TIME I COME BACK I AM GOING TO BRING YOU THAT SONG TO THESE LYRICS. ALRIGHT MONKEYS

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
ENEMIGAS said:
SHUT THE HELL UP. ALL YOU WANNABE NIGGAS. ALL YOU WANNABE WHITE NIGGAS MAN BE YOUR SELF BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE. FOOLS ARE TRIPPIN THESE LYRICS ARE TOP NOTCH. NO BLACK RAPPER CAN MATCH THIS ONE. JUST BECAUSE HE IS MEXICAN THERE ARE NO WAY YOU CAN COMPARE YOU FOOLS ARE BLACK YOU FOOLS DONT KNOW OUR CULTURE. MEXICAN IT IS. I REALLY DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU FOOLS GOT TO SAY. I AM NOT CONEJO I AM JUST PROMTING HIS SHIT. SO NEXT TIME I COME BACK I AM GOING TO BRING YOU THAT SONG TO THESE LYRICS. ALRIGHT MONKEYS

conejo is real tight,at least thats what you are sayin.......l. hear is a real latino rapper...end of story

The harsh realities of life is takin tolls
Even Jesus Christ forsake my soul
Please tell me what price to pay to make it home
Take control, I'm makin dough, but not enough to blow
J.O.'s, they lust my flows, but aiyyo, I don't trust a soul
That's all I know or need to, these evil streets'll meet you
halfway and eat you, I laugh tryin to survive illegal
I leave you lost, bounce you on the cross, rip you like a horse
Sacrife your life to a higher force
Then I stomp your corpse it's the Bronx of course recognize the accent?
One of the last livin still in action, general assassin
Catchin any wreck, blastin any tech
Smashin any chest, passin any test, Charles Manson in the flesh
Any last requests before you meet your maker?
Sew what you reap a wake up, shakin up a storm like Anita Baker
I'll take you straight to hell and fill your heart with hate
Incarcerate your fate in Satan's fiery lake, then I lock the gate
Make no mistake, "The Shit is Real" as Joe, we follow the killer's code
When we come for you, tell me where will you go?
Nowhere to run, hide, I'll find you and and silence your screams
And even if you kill me I'll still be in your fuckin dreams

[Hook]
You ain't a killer, you still learnin how to walk
From New York to Cali all the real niggaz carry chalk
Mark you for death, won't even talk that East and West crap
From Watts to Lefrak, it ain't where you're from it's where's your gat

[Verse 2]
You made a grave mistake
Shouldn't of come here, you changed your fate
Your brains'll make the debut on the table when I raise the stakes
The pain is great but only for a second
It starts strong then lessens
Just when you restin the Armaggedon sets in
Left him with so much stress (T.S.) blessed him with no regrets (yes)
Welcome to Hell son, the threshold of death
Now face the serpent, I blaze your person you get laced for certain
Even Jakes don't trace the work so close the case to curtains
I'm hurtin, head severely really tryin to bring the pain
There's nuttin mo' satisfyin than when you cryin screamin my name
It's not a game, it's Purple Rain, floods and bloodstains
Big Pun's my thug's name, bustin my guns, that's my love thang
I split the jug' vein and snatch your Adam's Apple
John Madden tackle your corpse
then hoist it on the cross at the tabernacle
That'll have to hurt, I'll work your body 'til it burst
Then curse tu vida, like a Brujeria verse
I'm worse than anything you ever been through
Sick in the head and mental
Essentially meant to be the soul frentic mental
When you awaken, your manhood'll be taken
Fakin like you Satan, when I'm the rhymin abomination

[Hook] - 2X

[Verse 3]
It's hard to analyze which guys is spies, be advised people
We recognize who lies, it's all in the eyes chico
We read 'em and see 'em for what they are
Theives in undercover cars, takin my picture like I'm a fuckin star
I'm up to par, my game is in a smash
With half a million in the stash
Passport with the gas, first name and last
Ask anybody if my men are rowdy
Give me the mini-shottie I body a nigga for a penny probably
I'm obligated to anything if it's crime related
If it shine I'll take it, still in my prime and I finally made it
I hate the fact that I'm the last edition
Probably a stash magician
Could of went to college and been a mathematician
Bad decisions kept me out the game
Now I'm strickly out for cream
Doin things to fiends I doubt you'll ever dream
My team's the meanest thing you ever seen
Measured by the heaven's King, down to the devil's mezzanine
I never screamed so loud, I'm proud to be alive
Most heads died by twenty-five, or catch a quick 3 to 5
So be advised, the streets is full of surprises
It's not what crew's the livest
One that survive is who's the wisest

[Hook] - 2X

Jun 17, 2005
ENEMIGAS said:
If you don't really give a shit about what us black fools "got to say", then why are you acting like a a little girl on two threads? We know you're not Conejo since he'd never go out of his way to make himself look this bad. Wipe the tears from your face and like I said before, get off Conejo's nuts and get a pair of your own.

Sep 20, 2005
ENEMIGAS said:
NO BLACK RAPPER CAN MATCH THIS ONE.
I could name a million songs by a million rappers with better lyrics than that. here's one song from over 10 years ago thats better.
Boogie Down Productions - Love's Gonna Get Ya. After you listen to that then come back and be serious for a minute.

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
50cal said:
Yeah Ive always wondered why mexicans are racist towards blacks.It makes no sense, dont mexicans realize they goin through the same struggle,isnt there common ground,I guess it is what it is.

divide and conquer my friend. it's easy to keep poor people down when they're busy hating each other ..

Oct 1, 2005
$PIDER_LOKZ said:
I GIVE THIZ GARBAGE 14 THUMBZ DOWN HOLME$ THAT FUCKIN PUTO $UCKZ HE BE$T BE WEARIN' A RABITT$ FOOT WHEN HE BRINGZ HI$ AZZ 2 THA NORTH $IDE OF THA $TATE=NORTHERN KILLA4NIA
SHUT THA FUCK UP AND FIND YOURSELF STUPID WANNABE MALLATE :confused:

Oct 1, 2005
50cal said:
Yeah Ive always wondered why mexicans are racist towards blacks.It makes no sense, dont mexicans realize they goin through the same struggle
MONKEYS AINT FROM OUR STRUGGLE

50cal said:
but when mexicans refer to chicano rap like its some foreign type of music that they created. its funny.The irony is
all this hatred of blacks and they trying to rap wich was created as a black artform, and now embraced by all ethnicities.
STUPID MONKEY YOUR MONKEY RAPPERS SEGREGATED CHICANO RAPPERS THATS WHY CHICANO RAP ITS OTHER RAP GENRE.
MONKEY YOU SHOULD REMEMBER THAT MEXICANS CREATED LOWRIDERS,MEXICAN L.A. TATTOO STYLE(ASK YOUR FAVORITE MONKEY RAPPERS),GANG SIGNS AND A LOT OF OTHER STUFF EMBRACED BY ALL ETHNICITIES.

Oct 1, 2005
ENEMIGAS said:
MONKEYS HATE HIM CUZ HE IS A REAL GANGSTER AND HE KEEP IT REAL NOT LIKE THOSE BUBBLE GUM MONKEY RAPPERS WANNABE G'S

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
VATO_LOCO said:
MONKEYS AINT FROM OUR STRUGGLE

STUPID MONKEY YOUR MONKEY RAPPERS SEGREGATED CHICANO RAPPERS THATS WHY CHICANO RAP ITS OTHER RAP GENRE.
MONKEY YOU SHOULD REMEMBER THAT MEXICANS CREATED LOWRIDERS,MEXICAN L.A. TATTOO STYLE(ASK YOUR FAVORITE MONKEY RAPPERS),GANG SIGNS AND A LOT OF OTHER STUFF EMBRACED BY ALL ETHNICITIES.
OOH OHHH AHH AHHH...AHHH AHHH(good lil monkey I am)
how did black rappers segregate chicano Rappers?

Mexicans created lowriders,tattoo style,

(yeah I should know I got 4inch letters in ol english on my back---LAHABRA ,tatoos on my stomach same size, my chest my neck,arms just wanted to give chicanos a shoutout for help influencing me in desecrating my body

gang signs and alot of other stuff, your contributions to society are noted maybe you should call your congress man and ask to set up a historical museum.

What does any of this have to do with rap especially when rap was born in the bronx,where and what were chicanos doin then before they jumped on the band wagon and wanted to label it chicano rap? And Dont anyone tell me They were rappin back then...Bullshit yeah they had mexicans in the bronx in 1968 but they wasnt rappin or breakdancin,or doin graffitti,they was busy on the subway sellin chiclets,I aint tryin to diss with that, its just a fact.

iF i WAS A CHICANO RAPPER WHO HATED BLACKS i WOULDNT BE RAPPIN,WOULDNT THAT BE CONSIDERED DISCRACE TO YOUR RACE DOIN A BLACK ARTFORM,OH YEAH I REMEMBER IN THE 80S WHEN SOME CHICANOS WERE SPORTING JHERRI CURLS

Jun 17, 2005
VATO_LOCO said:
MONKEYS HATE HIM CUZ HE IS A REAL GANGSTER AND HE KEEP IT REAL NOT LIKE THOSE BUBBLE GUM MONKEY RAPPERS WANNABE G'S
Please name some of those "bubble gum monkey rappers wannabe G's?" Spoken like a true netbanger!

I can only guess you're talking about what's on the radio and MTV/BET. I know you can't be talking about the likes of C-Bo, Big Chill or Mitchy damn near all of Dago's black gangsta rappers.

Oh, by the way -

I'M GONNA CUT THAT FUCKING PLACA OFF OF YOU! YOU AIN'T NO VATO LOCO!!!!

May 25, 2005
Shut this thread down already, you can see that vato homos one of enimigas boys, just like the other fool who had a thread about conejo, the 3 of them circle jerk to a conejo cd cover and the last one to cum on it has to come in here a write some fucking stupid shit. Its obvious he called up his boys and said join this forum, " ORALE HOMES, WE GOT SOME NETBANGIN TO DO ESE"

Jun 17, 2005
50cal said:
OOH OHHH AHH AHHH...AHHH AHHH(good lil monkey I am)
how did black rappers segregate chicano Rappers?

Mexicans created lowriders,tattoo style,

(yeah I should know I got 4inch letters in ol english on my back---LAHABRA ,tatoos on my stomach same size, my chest my neck,arms just wanted to give chicanos a shoutout for help influencing me in desecrating my body

gang signs and alot of other stuff, your contributions to society are noted maybe you should call your congress man and ask to set up a historical museum.

What does any of this have to do with rap especially when rap was born in the bronx,where and what were chicanos doin then before they jumped on the band wagon and wanted to label it chicano rap? And Dont anyone tell me They were rappin back then...Bullshit yeah they had mexicans in the bronx in 1968 but they wasnt rappin or breakdancin,or doin graffitti,they was busy on the subway sellin chiclets,I aint tryin to diss with that, its just a fact.

iF i WAS A CHICANO RAPPER WHO HATED BLACKS i WOULDNT BE RAPPIN,WOULDNT THAT BE CONSIDERED DISCRACE TO YOUR RACE DOIN A BLACK ARTFORM,OH YEAH I REMEMBER IN THE 80S WHEN SOME CHICANOS WERE SPORTING JHERRI CURLS

^^^
Real spit

The whole west coast gangsta style/dress/image made popular by rappers like Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg (they were sporting Ben Davis shirts in one video) and early 90s "hood movies" started with Chicanos. Chicanos also influenced non-rap/gangsta subcultures. Most skaters, punks and skins I've met from the west coast are influenced by Chicano style.

I totally feel you on the rap thing and it's origins. There are some will say that Latinos were there from day one. That's true. Those Latinos were mainly Puerto Ricans and Cubans.

I've seen some of the more racist 'Brown Priders' refer to Puerto Ricans as "Mayates" due to the presences of African genes among them. These same 'Brown Priders' seem to take great offense at being called "Latino" and lumped in w/ them due to a common language . . . On the other hand, when these same people want to justify their hatred for blacks while listening to and peforming Rap music, they bring up the "Latinos down since day one" argument and suddenly they're "Latinos".

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
VATO LOC AND ENEMIGAS WERE ONE GUY, GOT BANNED NOW HE'S FACE THE MUSIC. I THINK HE'S IN LOVE WITH CONEJO!! REAL SPIT!!

THAT SHIT WAS WEAK AND CONEJO IS FAR FROM THE BEST RAPPER. WAYYYYY FAR FROM BEING THE BEST!!