The Bay's Dopest Latin Rappers?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
whos pretending????
They are out there. Who they are should only matter to those individuals and whether they are comfortable with it. Honeslty, I could care less. It was a joke, nothing more. The dopest latin rapper is the one pushing the most units/generating the most revenue. Everything else sounds good but just does not matter, imo.

Nov 10, 2009
[video=youtube_share;4c5ksJzmVGc]http://youtu.be/4c5ksJzmVGc[/video]

[video=youtube_share;WWf4givLCdE]http://youtu.be/WWf4givLCdE[/video]

[video=youtube;RlSEXS_noCs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlSEXS_noCs[/video]

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
when it comes to dope latin rappers i usually stick with east coast cats.
As far as Latin bay artists,errelevent,lexo(frisco),goodfelonz,Louie loc,napalm and erruptio,Lil dee (925,not sure if he's Latin)are pretty tight there might be a few more but that's all I can think of right now.

Dec 14, 2011
Hate to be honest sir, but... Most west coast Latino rappers (mainly Norteno/Sureno/Chicano rappers) suck at rapping and have no business being on the mic.. I don't know how many of you I've heard rappin a minute off beat, then you got the guys like Lil Rob who don't have any sort of rhythm and sound straight corny especially when the say words with an R sound in it (eg: NeighbERRRRhood).. They don't have that "soul" in them like most talented artist do.. You got to have that "soul" to do black music, sirs... or else you'll sound like shit..

Sir, some of the older generation of Mexican rappers were decent at rapping (Proper Dos, Jay Tee, Kid Frost, etc).. I'm no fan of Baby Bash but I'll admit he can at least ride a beat and has some sort of rhythm in his flow..

Jun 30, 2004
Tha homie M Dot Brando been on his grind. Beat Cellar camp.
www.thebeatcellar.com

[video=youtube;waelwXNplbs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waelwXNplbs[/video]
[video=youtube;H06KveT69_U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H06KveT69_U[/video]
[video=youtube;j-WnjxqbdJU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-WnjxqbdJU&feature=relmfu[/video]

Oct 29, 2011
Hate to be honest sir, but... Most west coast Latino rappers (mainly Norteno/Sureno/Chicano rappers) suck at rapping and have no business being on the mic.. I don't know how many of you I've heard rappin a minute off beat, then you got the guys like Lil Rob who don't have any sort of rhythm and sound straight corny especially when the say words with an R sound in it (eg: NeighbERRRRhood).. They don't have that "soul" in them like most talented artist do.. You got to have that "soul" to do black music, sirs... or else you'll sound like shit..

Sir, some of the older generation of Mexican rappers were decent at rapping (Proper Dos, Jay Tee, Kid Frost, etc).. I'm no fan of Baby Bash but I'll admit he can at least ride a beat and has some sort of rhythm in his flow..
thats true for most but there is a lot of latin rappers who actually do put soul in it..have u ever listened to woodie and all of the northern exposures? if u havent look that up...and then lil toro is the best new latin rapper in my opinion look him up 2.

Apr 25, 2002
hey leroy what are your thoughts on this, sir??
[video=youtube;xImQKd6UUzc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xImQKd6UUzc[/video]

Feb 18, 2004

MR Kee. Louie Loco and maybe...maybe berner - not sure yet. Only heard him on that Mess Joint.

I feel you on this bro. I am a 3rd generation Mexican American that does not care for (Norteno/Sureno/Chicano rap music)
IMHO I don't feel like they have the skills to rock with the regular rap artist. I could slap some San Quinn, Mess, Richie Rich, C-Bo.... all day. I got love for Louie Loco - Power Moves and Mr Kee and Burner is alright. I think they took them self out of the stereotypical Latin/Hispanic rap category and made their music for everyone and not just for one group of people. I wouldnt be caught listengin to any Lil rob or rappers that sound like that cuz its wack and only gets played in Stockton. I think that baby bash is a cool person but his music is not for me. I think he ruined his latest song...when he spit "all on my cologne like cat scratch fever" I felt embarrassed. Im not trying to hate on anyone's music preference just giving my opinion. The same goes for the Mexican R&B groups I thought they were so embarrassing.

Dec 25, 2003
Thats bascially all they know & all they can rap about; lowriders, hynas, settrippin, choloism, throwin chingasos on fools, same ol player, baller shit, same ol club shit, smokin & drinkin fenimine drinks, bein posers showin off their ugly tatts all tatted everywhere even their faces eeewww yuck!! tryin too hard to act hard when theyre not in reel life once they get confronted by the wrong ppl, rappin over oldies beats, & ruinin over the same cover songs emulating zapp wit a talkbox, more unoriginal cookie-cutter average generic shit about la raza anida, too many bald heads wit locs that they all look the same & sound the same that u cant even tell them apart, cocaina, marijuana traficante type shit, actin like cheech & chong, same ol revolutionary typa shit & always goes off track, overall the same ol same ol shit everytime thats actually already been done & accomplished that I dont need to hear any more... Latins seem to be the ones that are the most afraid of when it comes to innovate something new & never done before at all simply cuz theyre too involved wit their cholo & baller homies & their fine-ass hynas that if they attempt it; they get clowned on by them & scare all the fine hynas away (like rappin about primeval ancient mesoamerican legends & of course dinosaurs for two) which the former is primarly a major part of their original heritage so why not test the murky waters of Lake Texcoco & make it happen holmes; it might work; if creative artists like Esham can do it then us mexicanos y latinos can but now due to this state is too impossible now cuz the simple fact that music not just the latin market is watered down, society is brainwashed & dumbed down & still Latins are bein misconceptioned as the least educated but we're not & Im far from average wit low IQ, ya had icons who made an impact & put wise latino educators on the modern day history map like Jaime Escalante to now Dora the Explorer changing the way we're supposed to be acknowledged so why not crossover those subjects to rap... Well all that bein said & until someone suddenly emerges outta the great jaguar temple on the peak of 12-21 & changes the course of latin rap let alone the whole history of latin culture; the only latin rappers Im checkin this year are The Grindhouse & Speedy... All the rest are just not cuttin it for me man; lo siento......