The Bay vs. LA Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Naw I feel you, it's the same with me and LA. A lot of folks hate LA, are scared of the crime rate, etc. etc...but I've never had a problem there. So I get where you're comin' from. About SF, I think shit needs to change out there. I've seen cats on the corner of Columbus in North Beach, but they were from Filmore and the TL...and the cops were trying to get 'em out of the neighborhood. Some bullshit.
i can feel you on that..and about SF youre right in a way due to how the city is setup it can change and morph and reinvent itself if need be...big politics if anything, yknow?

i see what you mean about you having no issues when others do. like when i went to richmond...its supposedly hella fuckin ghetto (which it was) but the people inside of the neighborhoods were cool to me, on the same shit as me...smoking weed drinking hustling and slapping music..

TL in my eyes is lost...theres no gentrifying tl...its going to be fucking grimy for the rest of its existence...fillmore though once them big ass sky high apts started poppin up it changed the scene a bit..i took a homeboy and his girl through fillmore because they wanted to see it based on the rap songs and they were like this is fillmore? i thought it was all hood and shit? whats so big about some apts?

guess you had to be there..yknow

i did not take them through HP though..hahaha

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
i can feel you on that..and about SF youre right in a way due to how the city is setup it can change and morph and reinvent itself if need be...big politics if anything, yknow?

i see what you mean about you having no issues when others do. like when i went to richmond...its supposedly hella fuckin ghetto (which it was) but the people inside of the neighborhoods were cool to me, on the same shit as me...smoking weed drinking hustling and slapping music..

TL in my eyes is lost...theres no gentrifying tl...its going to be fucking grimy for the rest of its existence...fillmore though once them big ass sky high apts started poppin up it changed the scene a bit..i took a homeboy and his girl through fillmore because they wanted to see it based on the rap songs and they were like this is fillmore? i thought it was all hood and shit? whats so big about some apts?

guess you had to be there..yknow

i did not take them through HP though..hahaha
Yea, Filmore is a cool spot. It's got hood in it. No matter how much they change it, the folks that came up there are still hood, ya know? About the TL, I feel you. I ended up walkin' through the TL one day on accident with one of my dudes, 'cause we decided to just walk. I think that was the first time in my life I've ever really felt uncomfortable somewhere. Cats were posted on the sidewalk on milk crates, leanin' against cars, some chick was smokin' rock in the middle of the street and tryin' to beat this dudes ass, and everybody was lookin' at us like, "These white boys are either lost, or crazy". LMAO!

My boy, who was FROM HP, but moved to San Jose...went back up to visit with my other boy from Detroit. As soon as they got up there, dudes stopped their car, pulled my boys out, jacked 'em, stole their shoes, and dipped. He was FROM there...lol.

May 8, 2008
Aye this hella off topic but what's wit all the murder in Frisco this year? They already ahead of last year's total and it's still to months left in the year. Oakland is at the same pace as last year but Frisco is way ahead of their pace last year.

Sep 24, 2007
The Bay Area has better names then LA.

You got The Yay, The Sco, The Town, The Rich, V-Town, Haystack, Bizerkeley, Jingle Town, Fog Town, Tha Ville, H-P…..

Our rappers got better slang etc…

But then again, LA got FROG from 21st street!

Nov 1, 2005
whats your point, they both have aids

you act like i made this a black vs mexican vs aids thing

all i did was type in 'aids hiv percentage los angeles' in google

the race was whatever race it was gonna be
sure..thats why u posted an article titled
Who Has AIDS in L.A. County?
Stories Against the Silence: HIV/AIDS in the Latino Community
New America Media, News Report, Cynthia Gómez, Posted: Feb 17, 2008

May 8, 2008
The Bay Area has better names then LA.

You got The Yay, The Sco, The Town, The Rich, V-Town, Haystack, Bizerkeley, Jingle Town, Fog Town, Tha Ville, H-P…..

Our rappers got better slang etc…

But then again, LA got FROG from 21st street!
LMAO that nigga said "bizerkeley" bruh my SSB patnas call it B-Town. But yea we shittin on LA lol