THE BAY THAT'S HOW WE RIDE YOU SEE THEM NIGGAZ BACKING UP TRYIN TO CLEAR THIS SHIT UP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

getlow415

Artist/CEO
May 10, 2003
THAT'S HOW WE RIDE NOW THEY SAYIN THEY STARTED BLACK WALL STREET IN 2001
IT REALLY DON'T MATTER BUT YOU SEE THEY GIVIN EXPLENATIONS FOR THEY MOVES, BUT ME I LOVE HOW SOME OF YALL INTELLIGENTLY SPOKE ON BEHALF OF THE BAY TO LET NIGGAZ KNOW HOW WE FEEL. I DON'T HATE THE GAME I HOPE HE SELL MILLIONS THAT'S BETTER OFF FOR US CAUSE THAT'S LETTIN PEOPLE KNOW WE PUT ON THE BEST CATS WHERE EVER THEY FROM. YALL KEEP RIDING FOR THE BAY AND WE AINT ASKING FOR NO HAND OUTS WE TAKING OURS PERIOD!!!!!!! EVERYBODY STEP YALL SHIT UP CAUSE THE LIGHT IS ABOUT TO COME OUR WAY BUT WE HAVE TO BE READY CAUSE IF WE DON'T HOLD ON TO IT WILL BE GONE AND AS YOU CAN SEE WHEN DIFFERENT SPOTS GET THE LIGHT THEY AINT SO QUICK TO LET NOBODY ELSE GET IT SO KEEP IT CRACKIN MY BAY AREA COMRADS

WWW.THEBLACKWALLSTREET.COM TAKE A LOOK AT HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT US NO RESPECT AT ALL LOL.

Jun 25, 2002
THATS RIGHT, THIS BAY AREA MOVEMENT MUST START NOW!!!!!!
WE CANT LET THESE FOOLS JUST TAKE OUR GAME AND RUN WITH IT. SUPPORT JT THE BIGGA FIGGA IN THIS MOVEMENT TO GET RECOGNZIED IN THIS GAME WE CALL BAY AREA RAP. WE MUST MAKE MOVES. IT BEEN 10 YEAR WE MUST TAKE THIS GAME BACK.
IM SICK OF LISTEN TO ALL THESE CHEAP RAPPERS WITH NO SKILLS
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 29, 2002
that is some straight bitch shit. they even banned jt from the forum? Jt, you better get your money for this shit.

and dude called the game the hardest dude in the world or some shit and called jt a bird. this shit better get straightened out

Feb 19, 2003
Yup. I just visited Black Wall Street's "site", and that track playing where they call themselves "the new N.W.A." made me want to throw up! If The G-Unit thinks they can be as influential as N.W.A., they are sadly mistaken (remember: I said "influential." Being "popular" is not the same as being "influential"). And some of the bullshit on that forum is just unconscionable--I almost figure that there's no sense in wasting your time leaving messages there--their moderator will probably ban you, even if you do make a good point...

The Game has potential as a lyricist, but he's gonna get a rep as a coward if he lets 50's lackeys do his dirty work for him. I guess when you sign w/ a major, you leave those who gave you your start in the dust.

@JT--do what you have to do. If The Game's this kind of person, maybe it's better that you found out now rather than later (like with what happened between you and Daz).

PEACE!

May 29, 2002
I really feel that the bay is gonna get the recognition it deserves this year, if not shit is real fucked up and something has to be done