THE BAY T DESIGN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2002
too bad those are CAP GUNS homie!!! hahahahahahah

you're gonna make the bay look like a fuckn joke with that shit...if you don't have real straps, then you shouldn't depict shit like that.

lol...we cappin motherfuckers in the yay mayne. the artworks cool, but putting those little $2.99 k-mart cap guns makes it look corny as fuck.

Jun 2, 2002
^^lol
im just sayin, if i bought the t-shirt, and i'm sportin it out in public and somebody goes ..."motherfucker, why you got cap guns on your shirt?" i'd be lightweight pissed...shit would be embarassing. thas all i'm saying hahah.

i'm surprised that nobody else noticed that, with all the net-gangster/killers up in this piece.

Jan 9, 2006
3xLaZY said:
^^lol
im just sayin, if i bought the t-shirt, and i'm sportin it out in public and somebody goes ..."motherfucker, why you got cap guns on your shirt?" i'd be lightweight pissed...shit would be embarassing. thas all i'm saying hahah.

i'm surprised that nobody else noticed that, with all the net-gangster/killers up in this piece.

itz caps till i get paid fool

Jun 2, 2002
^^i know u got some folks with some pieces they can let you photograph!

but in the meantime, my suggestion would be to photoshop the seams out on the butts of the guns, where the clips should be. that was the first thing that tipped me off to it being a cap gun. and if u can, also the button and seam of the part where you eject and put in the caps. that would make it a little more subtle...but like i said before, the artwork is clean homie...