The Bay in AZ!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2006
FeeMoney said:
So I go to Arizona State, originally from the Bay, but I'm on campus today and walk by some stand to join some club or somethin and they are slappin E-40-Yay Area. I think it was on the radio station 98.3. Well that aint that big of a deal, but then I walk into Hoodlums, the on campus music store and whats the first song that comes on when I walk in. Keak and Turf- We Need Freaks. And no joke, 3 different kids went up to the counter and asked what it was. They were lovin it. People outside the Bay just aint heard real slappers before. The guy showed em the DJ Shadow cd and said it was comin out tomorrow. Just give the Bay its time and we will take over.
um um um bay music has been in az as long as the bay so its not suprising......bay niggas do shows out there all the time.

Feb 13, 2006
Yellow Bus Ryda said:
AZ will get straigt mollywhoped anyday by us niggaz out here in the bay

really? how do you know? blood dont say shit you dont know little boy!! one big difference between the bay and az is guns are being banned in the bay. in az aks,sks,techs,uzis................legal nigga! so that means you can have it and not get in trouble. why would you say that? az is crackin and youll find out when your old enough to go places youngster!and dont say us cuz your the hater

Feb 14, 2004
mobblyfe said:
IT DONT MATTER IF GUNS ARE LEGAL IN AZ OR CALIFORNIA NIGGAS IN THE TOWN RIDE WIT CHOPS AND SHIT REGARDLESS NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THE LAW
Come talk that shit out here get left in the desert! FACE DOWN REAL TALK!

Jan 23, 2003
TALK WHUT SHIT NIGGA DID U READ MY POST I SAID NIGGAS GOT GUNS EVERYWHERE IT DONT MATTER ABOUT THE LAW I AINT DOUBTING AZ BUT JUST CUZ ITS LEGAL OUT THERE DONT MEAN SHIT WHO GOT THE MOST HOMICIDES YO CITY OR MINE NIGGA U CAN GET CLAPPED QUICKER IN EAST OAKLAND BUT IT AINT SHIT TO GLORIFY U PROBABLY AINT EVEN BLACK TALKIN THAT BULLSHIT

Feb 13, 2006
mobblyfe said:
IT DONT MATTER IF GUNS ARE LEGAL IN AZ OR CALIFORNIA NIGGAS IN THE TOWN RIDE WIT CHOPS AND SHIT REGARDLESS NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THE LAW
fasho niggas got em everywhere but to be able to carry a tech,mac 10,9's,45's nigga on your hip blood and not stress off the laws. get caught with a assault rifle and you in rita quick. but its nuthin the bay and az fucks with each other so ones not harder or softer its different.

Feb 13, 2006
mobblyfe said:
TALK WHUT SHIT NIGGA DID U READ MY POST I SAID NIGGAS GOT GUNS EVERYWHERE IT DONT MATTER ABOUT THE LAW I AINT DOUBTING AZ BUT JUST CUZ ITS LEGAL OUT THERE DONT MEAN SHIT WHO GOT THE MOST HOMICIDES YO CITY OR MINE NIGGA U CAN GET CLAPPED QUICKER IN EAST OAKLAND BUT IT AINT SHIT TO GLORIFY U PROBABLY AINT EVEN BLACK TALKIN THAT BULLSHIT
but you did just glorify it, nigga fuck the grimeys in the town! you thinks it cool that 80% or more of the killings in oakland are kids ages 15-20........108 murders and rising so ya oakland is the dirtiest shit hole in the us you should be proud.

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
As far as local shit goes the scene is almost dead. Scottsdale is Arizona's version of Beverly Hills. And Phoenix has a few underground fools tryin to make some noise like Attlas and Denial, plus some group named Woodpile signed onto C-Bo's West Coast Mafia label, but I'm not feelin any of it. I've noticed a lot of people gettin into the hyphy sound out here, but then again there's all kinda people out here from all over California so that has a lot to do with it I'm sure.

sir-moj said:
What Az like? Phoenix, Scottsdale? Whats the music scene like out there?

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
sir-moj said:
The reason I asked is because I was thinking of taking this hustle to phoenix. I got some connects out there that can make it happen.
If you're lookin for venues consider Marquee Theater in Tempe, Dodge Theater downtown Phoenix, and Coyote Hill in Glendale. Check out www.602streets.com you might find more info there.