The Bay Area and Kansas City

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 26, 2006
i think its time for the bay and kc to blow up, bay area is just killing it right now and tech n9ne is everywhere, what you guys think? anyone know about t9 doing any shows in arkansas?

Jun 23, 2003
And yes, the bay is bout to blow..........again. Not kc though. Not enough hype yet. None actually. Tech is out in Cali biting 40 waters lingo like everyone else. hahahahahaha jus playin tech. You know you're worthy.

Nov 9, 2003
Boosted Wht Guy said:
tech will blow up, but it is the bays time right now imho.. but tech will get his time to shine, we just have to keep bumpin it everywhere we go and it is bound to blow up soon enough

Yeah it will be nice when he blows up.
I am living over in hawaii and I put together some tech shit for the clubs and the song they bump the most is Devil Boy and when they bump that shit people get fucking crazy.

Chuck Taylor

Feb 14, 2006
Yeah the bay is gettin ready to Hiroshima the rap scene...KC is too divided in my opinion to blow anytime soon, just like the bay used to be. Icy Roc has been talking about a Coalition of KC Producers, if this happens I can honestly seeing KC making some noise. Tech would of course be the front man to this

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
Jellysickle 2 me e40 wasn't talking bad on tech but lightwieght though... Mostly everybody else, I'm sure he repects tech hella much...

Kc's rap scence is not that hot. You gotta address this like a music scence ... Kc is rich with history,a lot of people forget that cause there is so much bad going on.

Sep 12, 2005
Boosted Wht Guy said:
tech will blow up, but it is the bays time right now imho.. but tech will get his time to shine, we just have to keep bumpin it everywhere we go and it is bound to blow up soon enough
i think the real reason tech hasnt blown up yet is because he hasnt droped an album in almost four years now. When absoulute power droped people were like this is tight now people have kind of just forgot about him, because once you listen to songs over and over u kind of get bored of them. When eveready comes out it'll be the same thing maybe even more popular because of the mainstream aritist featured on the cd.

Jun 23, 2003
naharfenater said:
i think the real reason tech hasnt blown up yet is because he hasnt droped an album in almost four years now. When absoulute power droped people were like this is tight now people have kind of just forgot about him, because once you listen to songs over and over u kind of get bored of them. When eveready comes out it'll be the same thing maybe even more popular because of the mainstream aritist featured on the cd.

AP wasnt promoted as well as it could have. Techs new shit will probably have more industry backing since alot of that fti shit has passed since the point was proven. Just my opinion.

Nov 14, 2003
naharfenater said:
i think a bigger reason is the fact that he doesnt want a major deal unless they agree to sign all of Strange Music, and the record companies are not interested in Kutt and Krizz and others (not trying to say anything about their skill, because i like them all, just the major lables dont want them).

Aug 21, 2002
The industry in general is suffering. People dont buy music anymore. It isnt a question if Tech will blow up, he can blow in a sense of exposure on television and still be broke... The question is, will he make some money. You aint shipping Platinum unless you hit like 50 Cent or Jeezy on some different typa shit or switch to Country! Picture Tech N9ne feat. Kenny Chesney???? That just looks horrible. Yuck! Tech has the ability to do just that, now all it is is what will his singles be, will he be innovative and try to drop 2-3 videos to get the industry a full dose of his skill, or maybe even as a rapper having a series of for fans to look forward to the next Chapter, like Trapped in the Closet!