The Battle of the Northwest: Seattle vs Portland

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
So, as far as I can see it, this is the hip-hop battle of the century, between Seattle and Portland. No, it's not fought by Seattle rappers or Portland rappers. It only involves producers from the respective areas. However, they aren't even involved in the battle. The battle is between the Rappers using their production.

Jake One's production was featured heavily on John Cena's album and he also produced his entrance music.

Bosko has been working a lot with Kevin Federline for his new album.

I think that safely pits John Cena as Seattle and K-Fed as Portland. After John Cena slammed K-Fed in a WWE ring, do you thing we're going to have retaliation in Seattle from Portland???

I don't want it with ya'll, personally... you're like our Neighbors to the south... you're like the Northwest's very own Texas. I don't want it with Texas. I guess what I'm saying, is that I want to extend a hand in peace. I want to patch up this rivalry before it escalates. I want to do what Biggie and Pac never could. Truce?

Apr 25, 2002
When I saw the title I thought it was Sonics v. Blazers.

Blazers have 3 guys from WA on their roster, bastards are capitalizing on 206 grown talent.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Well, then Portland just got a divorce cause K-Fed's ass got served divorce papers...