THE BARECODE CROSS ANSWER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 5, 2005
You do know me..And no those arent leaked. Was just wondering if you have it in your possession or if Roc gots all that.. and if or you're going to ever let people listen to them

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Thereal said:
DOUG YOU GOTTA BE SOMEBODY I KNOW TALKIN THOSE TITLES. NOBODY KNOWS THAT SHIT UNLESS ICY ROC BEEN LEAKING THE HOWZE.
Ey, yo... You was on the T9X DVD talkin' about the Nnutt Howze stuff (and naming a few titles) when you did the Photo Album deal.

Dec 5, 2005
JuggalOutkAxt said:
aren't they them faces from them oldschool NNUTTHOWZE posters and stuff seen on the T9X DVD extras? Maybe it's kind of an homage to Brian Dennis? Good eye, DougN9ne!

Yeah man.. to the right of the cross on that cross im talking about.. i see like part of the "ETAH" shit.. or the 3 faces of madness

Oct 16, 2002
ROC THE ONLY NIGGA GOT THE HOWZE.SWICK CAN PROLLY MAKE SOME SHIT SURFACE.LIKE POISON MIST ITS TALKIN BOUT ME GETTIN HIGH ON WEED THEN TRIPPIN OUT AND THINKIN IM IN THE MORTAL KOMBAT GAME AND I WAS SCORPION.TERRORVISION WAS TALKIN BOUT ME THINKIN THE TV SHOWS THAT WERE SHOOTING GUNS WERE ACTUALLY SHOOTING INTO OUR LIVING ROOM KILLIN EVERYBODY IN MY FAMILY BUT ME. WHEN I TURNED THE CHANNEL TO ELMER FUDD SHOOTIN AT SOMEBODY ON TV ,HE REALLY SHOT MY MOM RIGHT NEXT TO ME. AND WHEN I TURNED IT TO A WESTERN THEY SHOT THE REST OF MY FAM BUT IN THE END IT WAS ME KILLIN EVERYBODY CRAZY SHIT MAN.

Dec 5, 2005
Thereal said:
ROC THE ONLY NIGGA GOT THE HOWZE.SWICK CAN PROLLY MAKE SOME SHIT SURFACE.LIKE POISON MIST ITS TALKIN BOUT ME GETTIN HIGH ON WEED THEN TRIPPIN OUT AND THINKIN IM IN THE MORTAL KOMBAT GAME AND I WAS SCORPION.TERRORVISION WAS TALKIN BOUT ME THINKIN THE TV SHOWS THAT WERE SHOOTING GUNS WERE ACTUALLY SHOOTING INTO OUR LIVING ROOM KILLIN EVERYBODY IN MY FAMILY BUT ME. WHEN I TURNED THE CHANNEL TO ELMER FUDD SHOOTIN AT SOMEBODY ON TV ,HE REALLY SHOT MY MOM RIGHT NEXT TO ME. AND WHEN I TURNED IT TO A WESTERN THEY SHOT THE REST OF MY FAM BUT IN THE END IT WAS ME KILLIN EVERYBODY CRAZY SHIT MAN.

fuckkk i can only imagin man.. whats this

some say its dark and demented got cold feet when this shit was invented said that the nnutthowze would never be a sella tryed to tell the fella but my thoughts ate him up like Berdella

Oct 16, 2002
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU DOUG? THATS CALLED LETS MAKE SOME FUCKIN NOISE AND THATS REAL REAL SACRED.AND HOW YOU KNOW ABOUT THE SONG WHO AM I REMEDY?THATS TALKIN BOUT ME BEING THE BULLET. YAW TRIPPIN ME OUT.AND IM ON 151.

Dec 5, 2005
are you that keyed? haha its doug from cali man.. come on now.. remember JOSH and DOUG in cali man.. from santa cruz.. tah.. to fuckin frisco.. petaluma, sunnyvale, redding, sunnyvale.. whole bunch of other places.. modesto.. oh yeah and Josh's lady ELDA.

heres a pic i found to refresh your mind

Feb 2, 2003
TECH please hit up ICY ROC so this shit can get out!!
He posted on here a while back sayin it may drop if u guys kick it, sort it out
and make it happen!!

Aug 20, 2002
elegantjewelry.itctv.com
I honestly can't remember who told me about it.....The concept just made me wish to hear that shit. We got a mutual friend here and there. I'm real cool with this girl name kelly that be doing some promoting for.....damn can't remember that either. But she be around you

Oct 1, 2006
Thereal said:
IS IT? A.a symbol for good and bad. B.a lower case T. with the #9. C. religion is for sale. or D. to arouse suspission.
every line of the barcode stands for a number. the number of that barcode is

6688846993 stands for Nnutthowze. they spelled Nnutthowze on a phone key pad and those are the numbers used.

the barcode is just shaped as a cross that stands for the religion.

Jimmi_Bones

Anghellic Original
Jun 11, 2005
West Des Moines, IA
ferenymack said:

6688846993 stands for Nnutthowze. they spelled Nnutthowze on a phone key pad and those are the numbers used.

read through a thread before you post...

Feb 11, 2006
ferenymack said:

o really? WOW