the art of advertising and hype.. its a mf!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
Yes this is another post in regards to the fight 2night...

I was layin in bed this morning thinkin about everything i have to do to get ready 4 tonight. A lot of folks r slidin thru to come watch so i gotta get all the food n shit. Then I got to thinking about how the fight is going to play out...

Over the past month the promoters along with the fighters have done an AMAZING job of hyping this up. We have 2 undefeated boxing super stars from opposite corners of the globe facing off and it promises to be 1 major event BUT here's the kicker.

With all the HBO specials (24/7), and the amount of regular joe blow's who really dont know shit about boxing chiming in on this fight its kinda overblown its potential. It seems that 88% of the ppl out there have overlooked Floyd's tendency to run/backpeddle and counter punch all night, and that Hatton is a punch and hold fighter. Even with the lackluster reviews of PBF-DLH somehow ppl have been caught in the potential 4 a boxing mega fight but have overlooked the simpel fact that both these guys look superb in training but really dont fight like that on fight night. So just a reminder to everyone out there, dont get caught n the hype. If u dont expect to see atleast 4/5 rounds of punching n grabbing or jabbing n backpeddling then u've been had.

I hope it doesnt turn out that way. I hope Hatton knows he only has a punchers chance and has to take it to Floyd to make this fight entertaining and winable.