The 9/11 Saga Continues! (DC Train Crash)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2003
If you believe there was a consipiracy or not! This has to make you wonder. They say the lady who was operating/babysitting the train hit the emergency brakes. Nada! The train is run by an "automated" network!

Among the dead was retired Maj. Gen. David F. Wherley Jr. of Washington, a man whose career put him in far more dangerous situations than an evening commute aboard public transit. Wherley, a command pilot who logged more than 5,000 hours in military aircraft, gave the order to scramble planes over Washington on Sept. 11, 2001.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31519340/ns/us_news-washington_post/

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
So I watched "the news" yesterday, and let me tell you it has to be the most entertaining tv show I've watched in years! The news show I watched yesterday spoke of how they had problems with the train that date back to like 2001, and some other problems they noticed in 2005.

May 1, 2003
I don't read too much more of the conspiracy theories any more. Lots of shady shit going on in our government. Haliburton and their contracts alone speak volumes. I don't put anything past our or any government. Look at what Putin did to the Ex KGB agent and the female journalist. Poisoned his ass with uranium! let me say it again...URANIUM. Shot her dead in the street...on camera. A Train crash doesn't seem so far fetched when compared to uranium in your cup of Tea. Like I.F.Y.M said.... FTW!! I've drawn a "Do not Violate" line outside my door. All the world's bullshit can stay on the opposite side of that. I'm only concerned with what's inside my circle. Conspiracy or not! FUCK EM ALL!