the 3rd secret of fatima?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
these people are coming with NEW visions. i could see if they had visions that lined up with scripture and they did what a prophet was supposed to do but they didnt.

3 WAYS TO FIND OUT IF THE PROPHET/PROPHECY IS TRUE.

1.does the prophet, prophecy, person or spirit confess that yeshua came in the flesh?

2.did the phrophecy come to past?

3.this is the most important and "CANDY CHRISTIANS" cant stand this. did the prophey preach WARNING.REPENTANCE.JUDGEMENT.

soon you will have MANY people claiming to see visions. many people will say they heard from god. many people will speak and turn others away. many will fall by the wayside. if you are not ROOTED in what you believe in you will believe a lie.

heresy

ps thankyou blunt.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
WHAT HIT THE BLUNT SAID AND OF COURSE MY BOY HERESY ALWAYS SPEAKIN' ON WHAT'S REALLY CRACCIN'. LIKE SPEAKIN' IN TONGUES AND SEEIN' VISIONS IS NO LONgER USED BY (gOD) TO TEACH OR REVEAL CAUSE THEY SERVE NO PURPOSE NOWADAYS IN THIS DAY AND AgE.

N-E VISIONS AND APPARITIONS COME FROM ANOTHA SOURCE.

May 13, 2002
www.thechill.com
I wouldn't say any vision is coming from another source. I would say any vision about the end of days which is new, had not been revealed before, or which does not line up with what scripture already said, is not of God. But that may have been what you meant. It's nice to see you around EDJ.

A

askgarcia

ok i misunderstood...you were saying that what the 3 kids saw was a devil...the king of light...so then i guess that would mean the 3rd secret was just that...good looking out ppl.

Apr 25, 2002
THE DEVIL WALKS AMUNG US

Men who think they know it all… know nothing in the end

Men with something to prove... have nothing to prove in the end

Love and be loved…

Hate and be hated…

Kill and be killed…

It’s all VERY SIMPLE

Don’t trick yourself… don’t complicate things with technology and pride

False prophecies… and long fingers out stretched… saying: “do or be doomed”…

The words are there… in your heart…

People are looking MUCH to hard… and listening MUCH to easy…

We have been given EVERYTHING we need at birth…

most have been numbed and blinded... god will open there eye's...

ALL THAT WAS TO BE SAID…. HAS BEEN SAID….

Apr 25, 2002
@ edj

I was reaaaaally high when I wrote that shit down…
Felt like I was preaching… shaaams

Fatima…

It’s all bullshit.

I was trying to get across that…
We don’t need the consecration of russia for us to be saved…
Or anything else that this Fatima calls for the world to do…
Everything has been written… you know ??
Nothing “new” needs to happen…

It has been written… and so it shall be..

Believe or don’t…
You will be saved based on your faith in the one they call god

The devil will try and trick you…
I do believe the Catholic Church has gone bad though… really wrong shit is going down with them... and the devil has been here for a loooong while.. walking side by side with mortals...

I don’t even go to church…
or do I even call myself Christian or Catholic… or am I involved with any other type of mainstream religion…

I just read a lot… and have deep rooted beliefs and opinions…

But I do believe in god…

Some will understand… most will not…

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
^^^^^^the reason why i "?" because i thought you were on one but i didnt want to come at you like that. now i see that you WERE on one so its all good.

by the way i agree with what you are saying. i am NOT a christian or catholic or muslim or witness or mormon or whatever you can come up with. im a "follower of the way". no need for church on sunday. i can meet with people in a park on wednesday and still gather in assembly. no traditions. no man made stuff.

1.love god with all your heart

2.love your neighbor as yourself

true words spoken from YESHUA

ALL PRAISE TO YHWH

:h:

Apr 25, 2002
direct hit.....

treat others... how you want to be treated ...

if everyone would take that to heart...

we'd all be in the promise land

May 16, 2002
I read in a book somewhere that the third secret was something like, in the End the Catholics would not be the religion that was right. As in teaching the right way about God. That another religion would do it or something. And that the priest ,or whatever thy're called, who read it cried for three days.

About that tearin down the temple and rebuilding it stuff, I heard a bunch of different interpretations. Some people thought that He was talkin about his body and being ressurected. Me personally I think He was talking about the Earth being destroyed so God could rebuild it for the righteous.

About that Bible stuff. I think it was written in such a way as to be interpreted depending on what type of person you are. All the lessons in there are the simple lessons of life told in the form of a story. When you read an ordinary book you picture in your mind what the characters look like and what the scenario is, based on the details the author gives you. But what you picture in your mind is different then what the next person pictures. The only thing that puts all those minds on the same page is the instructions the author gave you. Example: Tom sat under the tall green tree with an angry stare.
But what about the actions the character did? We all have our different views on why he/she made the decisions they did (unless the author tells us what they where thinking). Why is it that everybody comes up with the same basic groups of answers? The only person who can tell us if it's right is the author. How did some of the people get it right then? That's the Bible. We read it and we each interpret it our own different ways. Some of us are gonna get it right some of us are going to get it wrong. But I can garuntee that any situation you been in is in the Bible if you break it down. When Jesus says "Faith" He means you already know you got your answer right. It's the ultimate test to prove your worthy of going to Heaven. The Bible is the basic instructions of every lesson we learn and experience in life compiled in one book, we follow them as we see fit. That was God's gift to us- freewill. Even if you don't read the Bible you experience it everyday, you read parts of it in the books and magazines you read, you watch it on T.V., you hear it on the radio, you live it. All the while learning as you see fit, believeing who you want to believe, following who you want to follow. It's your decision. If you believe in right and wrong then you believe in God and devil no matter which way you look at it. Put the pieces of life together and you will see the whole picture. There are only two seperate puzzles to make. Don't waste your time just lookin at and fighting over the pieces you have. See who got the other pieces and find the answer to which puzzle your apart of. Know this, even the right ain't perfect, that's the beauty of God and his son, we can be forgiven.

You want to hear God speak. Listen to your conscience and you'll realize He's been speaking to you the whole time.

ps- I finally got another computer. It's good to be back on the siccness with the gathering of minds folks!

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
About that tearin down the temple and rebuilding it stuff, I heard a bunch of different interpretations. Some people thought that He was talkin about his body and being ressurected. Me personally I think He was talking about the Earth being destroyed so God could rebuild it for the righteous.
when he spoke of the temple he was talking about his body. if you study ESCHATOLOGY you would know that the TEMPLE (that solomon built) was destroyed several times. the LAST TIME it is to be rebuilt is when the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION occurs.

When Jesus says "Faith" He means you already know you got your answer right.
true.

Know this, even the right ain't perfect, that's the beauty of God and his son, we can be forgiven.
true. btw im not right. im the lowest sinner but im also the son of god.

You want to hear God speak. Listen to your conscience and you'll realize He's been speaking to you the whole time.
amen

heresy

ps welcome back ender

A

All Out HOGG

askgarcia said:

???how do you arrive at this conclusion or whered di you hear this from?im just wondering because im not making a connection between your second reply and this one...maybe im not looking hard enough or maybe i dont understand enough.

smurf said:
"So what were the first 2 secrets?"
smurf said:

the answer is right in front of you...the world wide web.
I tend to ignore ya repeative assumption that im on the net constantly...However for the record that quote wasn't said by me...