The 3rd And The Mortal/Flowing Tears

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 9, 2003
I only heard 'Tears Laid in Earth' by The 3rd and the Mortal. It's pretty good, it's like a metal version of Dead Can Dance.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i always thought that 3rd and the mortal would be right down my alley as 90% of the rock / metal i listen to has to have some weirdness to it

but a month ago i picked up a recent release of theirs 'project bluebook' and it's pretty bad IMO. it's boring ambient with annoying female vocals, with no metal influence remaining in their sound.their older material is apparently more black metal influenced , more like an Arcturus or Ved Buens Ende kinda band i would think

Aug 20, 2004
a star impaled said:
I'm pretty sure I've heard Flowing Tears before and wasn't impressed at all. (probably why I don't remember much reguarding them) Anyway I looked both bands up on slsk and see they have tons of material. FT has some release with nightwish. (wich kind of scares me away from them)

I queued some songs to download but nothing has yet. Sorry I can't offer any feedback or much else. If you're looking for mp3s of them get on slsk.
I have to be honest, I hate Soulseek. It takes FOREVER to get anything, and people bounce on and off that thing so much that you dont even get a chance to get anything. Maybe im spoiled with all other programs (including DC++) that are much quicker.

They need to work some kinks out of the Soulseek program.