THE 10th EASTSIDE RELEASE/BULLET WHEN THE RAIN FALLS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
The 10th Eastside Release has been completed. Here is the track listing and pre-order information below. Dont miss out on a great record, the 10th record. It is a movement.

WHEN THE RAIN FALLS

1. Intro
2. Sexy Thang (Dante Thomas)
3. Accapella
4. Instrumental
5. When The Rain Falls (Tiff Wilson)
6. Work It (Baby Bash, Dante Thomas, & Mikel Knight)
7. I Dont Really Know (Tiff Wilson)
8. I
9. Wont Be Home Tonight (Jazz)
10. All I Know (Jazz)

Bonus Tracks:
Hold On (Bill Yuns Featuring Bullet & Tiff Wilson)

The Global Network (Assassin, Todd G, Bill Yuns, Kay Kay, Hypnotiq, Juice & The 4 Young Ridaz, White Boy Will, Smoke/FTS, Nightshield, Overflow, Rez Hogs, Notes/Dividenz, The Sick Lake Clique, On One, Blaise, Mayo, Creep Lo, Karma, Claydo, Dangerous Devil, Mack Dub, Raz, & More.

BULLET WHEN THE RAIN FALLS (4.00)

Also Available From Eastside Music Inc.

Kay Kay Keep It Movin (2.00)

Bullet Presents North Coast Rain (8.00)

Todd G Bail Money (8.00)

J-Trey The Time Has Come (8.00)

Bullet & Shaolin Smalltown Livin Big City Game (8.00)

Bullet We Gets Perved(8.00)

Bullet Can I Go? (10.00)

There is special pricing & offers for larger orders, including all 8 for $40. Too enquire about bulk orders email [email protected] for details.

Oct 17, 2002
www.mcradiation.com
man what happened to all the dope azz covers eastside used to have...this polished shit..yeah it looks more "pro" or whatever you wanna say about that shit...but its not...it dont have that character...too predictable is all...nothing wrong wit tha visual i guezz...but ghea its great to hear yall got more hot shit headed for tha streetz n like gametight said this shit gon be HEATED so eyybody be on tha lookout fa dat shit...

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
I think the cover is dope, but its hard to do something that everybody will like all the time. The music is super hot on this one, the best shit i've ever done X10....

ON A SIDENOTE:
With as many cats who be on this board, especially rappers its funny how few have posted or even gave some props but its all good. Success is the best revenge, and the music will speak for itself beyond the internet and into the real world. The truth will be here soon.

Dec 11, 2002
Re: Hmmmm...

Fridge said:
This is an EP?

Is there going to be an LP to this album?
This is actually just a FAT single.. lol..

The full legnth album "DEDICATION & DESIRE" is very close to completion... Bullet will post up all the info after this Single drops..

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Re: Re: Hmmmm...

KALYN said:
This is actually just a FAT single.. lol..

The full legnth album "DEDICATION & DESIRE" is very close to completion... Bullet will post up all the info after this Single drops..
Okay, I was wondering what was up with the track, instrumental and acapella and then it seemed an album just unfolded afterwards.

I was scared.

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
yea its a fat single, more like an EP, with some extra tracks... There is gonna be an album for this, but not all of the songs will be on both. The other part is that the album is a double album, 28 songs selected, the other 12-15 tracks that didn't make it will go on my re-release albums that i will drop the same day as my new album.... 5 albums, 1 day all in early 2004 with national distribution. Even North Coast Rain will have some new bonus tracks... The double album will be sold around the price of a single album, and this ep is being sold at the cost of a single. Its an unusual situation i suppose, but i felt like 3 songs couldn't give a full spectrum of the double album, plus i didn't want anybody feeling like i had 2 hot songs and an alright album. So this is the introduction, i believe people will like it and when they do they'll want to check the album... To sum it up, i believe in the album 1-28, so im dropping a big single to let the music speak for itself... I aint dropping a single to smoke screen cats with one hot song to buy a wack album... People can listen to this and know whether they dig my new shit or not...and for only 4 bucks preorder, 5 bucks after december 1st... I will break my single by the end of next week and let people see for themself what i'm going to radio with, but i also don't want people basing my entire 28 songs album on it but that is preety much how the business is so we will see what people are thinking then...

Make sure you support the EP, if you don't like it i'll return your money, satisfaction guarenteed....I believe in this 110%...

May 4, 2002
Re: Yeah...

tadou said:
But would we have to return the CD?

lmwao, damn your such a cheap skate Tadou lol

Dayum money back gaurentee, I should be gettin mine in the mail today or tomorrow and shall post my feedback the day after I get it......

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
It seems that there is a little sleeping going on around here... Make sure to cop this rocket fuel... I'll be posting the single SEXY THING featuring DANTE THOMAS whose 2001 smash hit Miss California sold over 1.2 million records and reached #14 on the american billboard charts, aside from being sitting at #1 on the European Billboard charts...

the fire is coming

May 4, 2002
Bullet said:

@ Dak Iller I'm confused by the post, am i slipping on something?

holla
im confused by your post so I guess we are both losted lol.....

ohhh wait lol I just figured it out.. Im talkin about the Kay Kay single and you all are talkin about your new single lol anywho, I hope my dumb ass cleared that all up lol........