#ThatsDopeSyko (Documentary) #TIPMACDRE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2003
There have been a lot of people behind the scenes who didn't properly get credit for the great things they did.

None of them made a documentary about it.

You mad bro?
Apparently Coolio is too cuz he's comin out with a Doc..🙄

Anyway...looking forward to it syke..I remember when u NW fools first got started on the siccness..glad to see you are still around..

There's more don't knows than do knows..fuck it..

Props: SYKO and SYKO

SYKO

Artist
May 4, 2002
There have been a lot of people behind the scenes who didn't properly get credit for the great things they did.

None of them made a documentary about it.

You mad bro?
the ones who didnt make a documentary probably got cashed out or settled out of court. anyway, who doesnt want to hear about the production behind one of mac dres most classic albums? everybody is entitled to their own opinion, but i think even you will like what i put together. 100:siccness:

SYKO

Artist
May 4, 2002
Apparently Coolio is too cuz he's comin out with a Doc..🙄

Anyway...looking forward to it syke..I remember when u NW fools first got started on the siccness..glad to see you are still around..

There's more don't knows than do knows..fuck it..
appreciate that cuddy...good lookin for real..we done came a long way lol

Apr 25, 2002
the ones who didnt make a documentary probably got cashed out or settled out of court. anyway, who doesnt want to hear about the production behind one of mac dres most classic albums? everybody is entitled to their own opinion, but i think even you will like what i put together. 100:siccness:
That's whats up - I can respect and appreciate that response.

Props: SYKO and SYKO