"That's That Shit!"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
That slaps as hard as two pom poms being struck...damn I thought this thread was gonna be about that hollis produced song 'Thats My Shit' off I believe it was young noble and layzie bone...now that song...slaps search it out ....do a google and take a listen....and then ask if your shit slaps.

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
Yeah! "Good Look" is tight. Thanks for the comments.
I can take criticism, but if my shit is so wack @ least tell everybody why. Posting, "you're shit's fucking wack!" Lol. You ain't gotta like it, but that just make you look like you're hating a little too hard for no reason.

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
That slaps as hard as two pom poms being struck...damn I thought this thread was gonna be about that hollis produced song 'Thats My Shit' off I believe it was young noble and layzie bone...now that song...slaps search it out ....do a google and take a listen....and then ask if your shit slaps.
I don't know what kinda computer speakers you're workin' with, but let that shit ride on some JL audio 12's and its a wrap. I'll check out that song you're talkin' about.

Jul 10, 2007
i think you need to quit....everything ive heard is subpar. even wit some JL's your style and flows arent there homie. you want the truth right? compared to whats tight...you aint nowhere near that.

dont take it as hate take it as criticizm. and dont get mad at fooz saying your shit sucks when you come on here askin for feedback. its better you know the truth from people you dont know personally.

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
i think you need to quit....everything ive heard is subpar. even wit some JL's your style and flows arent there homie. you want the truth right? compared to whats tight...you aint nowhere near that.

dont take it as hate take it as criticizm. and dont get mad at fooz saying your shit sucks when you come on here askin for feedback. its better you know the truth from people you dont know personally.
LMAO!!! To each his own. I make music for the love homie. I understand I've gotten a lot of negative responses, but that only drives me to put out better shit. Thanks for the response.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley

now im gonna look this song up. thanks.

BO

Sicc OG
Jul 27, 2004
  • BO

BO

the beat on "thats that shit" souned like a ringtone kind of artificial. the flows aint bad but not unique either. when i think SAC i think MOB i think HORRAR CORE and Gangsta! i dont really think "kind of hyphy" either way, cant nock you for puttin your money where your mouth is but....you know what makes perfect!

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
the beat on "thats that shit" souned like a ringtone kind of artificial. the flows aint bad but not unique either. when i think SAC i think MOB i think HORRAR CORE and Gangsta! i dont really think "kind of hyphy" either way, cant nock you for puttin your money where your mouth is but....you know what makes perfect!
I feel you man! When people think Sac they do think gangsta and mob music. I'm not really caught up on sticking to what we're known for. I never banged a day in my life, so I'd rather let the others handle that. The song was more of my tribute to the hyphy movement. Cuz let's face it, we were out in sac goin stupid too. Especially with all the bay area transplants. If you get a chance check out some of my other music and stay tuned for some new shit. As always thanks for taking the time to peep my shit.

Med Man