that was BULLSHIT!!!@

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
No no no no no!! I am trying to clarify what you are saying thats it.

ILL GLADLY...WEST AFRICA WANNA SAY CALLZ AND HOMECOURT COME TOGETHER....NAH...THA ONLY BENEFIT HOME COURT GOTZ IZ FANZ N SUPPORT N SHIT...REFZ AND HOMECOURT ARE NOT RELATED
I disagree I think the Lakers would not get away with a lot of fouls they committed and got today in Sac.

HE MISUNDERSTOOD ALL MY SHIT AND CAME ALL SIDEWAYZ AT ME TRYNA MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A FOO TRYNA SAY BOTH POSTS CONTRADICT EACHOTHER...BUT FUCK IT...I DONT EXPLAIN SHIT...GIT WATCHU UNDERSTAND...$IDEWAYZ
I came Sidwayz? I wasn't calling you names at all dawg, and actually I didn't even start that bullshit. I think when someone is coming sidewayz they would say shit like "YOURE HELLA DUMB" or " DUMBASS...AND WHY YOU QUOTE THAT FOO IF IT HAD NUTHIN TO DO WITH WHAT YOU STATED" Pointless BS. And this was all for no apparent reason. If you don't like what a brotha has to say, just disagree with it and I'll reply back with an answer no need for the childish shit.

May 9, 2002
WiCkEd said:
YEAH ,YOU GUYS SHOULD WRITE TO DAVID STERN ABOUT THAT BAD OFFICIATING....JUST LIKE SHAQ GOT FOULED OUT THE LAST GAME ON BULLSHIT CALLS,AND KOBE WAS FOULED ON THE LAST PLAY OF GAME 5...YOU DIDNT SEE US CRYING ABOUT IT...
come on now..i've been on both sides during this series......but first, seeing kobe throwing bows when webber was grabbing the ball..and webber getting the T...that was fucked up

..then seeing Kobe straight bow bibby right in the damn face..that was blatant and fucked up too........i've played alot of ball in my life..and i can understand pulling a lil swim move to go around somebody..and i've never bowed somebody in the face like that