That Owl unreleased video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Is this a new thread? That shit was talked about a month and half ago, maybe a bit more. You should save that file if you want to keep it because Strange sure doesn't want it out.

Oct 6, 2008
Well it's clear why this was unreleased.. what the fuck is the point of it? And where the fuck is ANY owl in the video?

This is the shit that would make Odd Future cry tho..

Apr 24, 2003
Kansas City, MO
I was the one who shut it all down when it leaked last time. Not Strange. I know what Tech and Travis asked of me before, so I'm still trying to oblige. Shit is already out though and its hard to keep cleaning up. These shitty ass, edited copies are driving me fucking nuts though. Take it or leave it, I really don't give a fuck... I just wish I could put out the full, uncut...not these ugly ass bootleg versions.

Apr 24, 2003
Kansas City, MO
Doesn't this video have to be put out bootleg due to the Liquid9 contract that Strange Music has with them for music videos?
This thing was shot back in 07 or 08. The decision not to release it was made then, so I don't think that would have any bearing. I don't know though.

lol anytime you post it on youtube strange is going to flag it.
Its not Strange flagging it. I am because I'm still trying to respect their wishes, but I must admit, this is getting a bit tedious because people obviously don't give a fuck about the artist's wishes and keep reupping it. I'm about to leave it in Strange's hands though.

Reptilians leaked the video.
I think you might be on to something. I actually know who is responsible. Though, they will never admit it.

On side note, I don't think Tech or Travis give two shits about this video being out now. For one, look at where he is now. This little underground nothing, isn't going to ruin anything for what he has going now. Secondly, when this video was completed, Tech was at a different point and yes Strange was a little concerned of the image this vid portrayed Tech as.

Lastly, like I said before, nobody really "gets" this video but me. It was made by me for me. Tech and I had been talking since like 05 about working together because he saw my work and was into what I do. Shit though, that was a lifetime ago. I still have nothing but good things to say about Tech and Travis, they were two cool ass people who let a fan on the inside and let me do my thing.

I just wish these "fans" would try to respect Tech's wishes a bit more.

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
Interesting video. I'm not sure how the concept of the video connects to the song its self. Too me it's like oil and water they just don't fucking mix together. This is one of my all time favorite Tech songs and to me the video may be creative (not original) but it just doesn't suit the song.

At this point in time who cares who sees it. If no one was supposed to see it they should have destroyed it. I would think for the most part "fans" like me will watch it once out of curiosity and then forget about it completely shortly after.

Just another video to add to the list of sub-par Tech N9ne videos.

Nov 14, 2002
Lastly, like I said before, nobody really "gets" this video but me. It was made by me for me. Tech and I had been talking since like 05 about working together because he saw my work and was into what I do. Shit though, that was a lifetime ago. I still have nothing but good things to say about Tech and Travis, they were two cool ass people who let a fan on the inside and let me do my thing.
You talk about this vid like it couldn't have been made by some 17 year old in some kind of film class. Fucking a bitch with a knife is simple "shock value" imagery. I wouldn't give myself so much credit if I were you.

Every artsy goth kid is making that video as we speak.

And frankly, I think Tech threw you some blue-screen and that lightbulb scene, and you went and stuck your film class project on top of it without Tech knowing what you'd be doing.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
not feelin' it

I consider myself an often open minded cat and can dig the dark element but the videos concept itself just doesn't transcend into the track IMO... it's one of the dopest tracks off of Everready and I feel that the hip-hop aspect the track transcends is more predominant then the darker image portrayed...

Sep 21, 2009
You talk about this vid like it couldn't have been made by some 17 year old in some kind of film class. Fucking a bitch with a knife is simple "shock value" imagery. I wouldn't give myself so much credit if I were you.

Every artsy goth kid is making that video as we speak.

And frankly, I think Tech threw you some blue-screen and that lightbulb scene, and you went and stuck your film class project on top of it without Tech knowing what you'd be doing.

I can't agree more. .