that northern exposure 6

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jabbz

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2005
i saw woodie got all upset about the fact that ne6 was on your site and had you guys take it down. and then i saw some dude saying he was gonna bootleg that album to anyone who wanted it which i thought was funny.

anyway i'm just tryin to say it's too bad he made you take that shit down because he just lost a sale. ne5 was not very good in my opinion so i will not be copping ne6 until i hear it, and snippet form is not good enough for my $$. like that dude said, snips dont show you what the full song has to offer. i've bought shit from cdnow.com based on snips and i have been disappointed every time so far. the snips sounded hard but the complete song did not hold it's potential 70% of the time.

i feel woodie overreacted and the other dude did the same by saying he would bootleg it for everyone just because of woodie's reaction, but i dont think i will cop this album regardless of how the snips sound when they go up. it sucks when an artist is just that greedy..

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
No matter how much we disagree with what WOODIE wants done with his music, the buttom line is it's his music and he has the last word. There are plenty of artists who will send us their music to put on the site.

Jun 16, 2002
Woodie is lookin bad on this one. I mean, who gives a shit? It's promotion. Homie is acting like anyone wants a low quality bootleg of NE6. If that's the case, the vatos who bootleg it wouldn't buy it anyway and would probably get it from guys like the vato who said he was gonna make copies of NE6 for everyone. So they'd end up with it anyway, with no money going to Woodie. I'm not gonna cop this one for the simple fact I can't bring myself to support this. I think it was a bitch move. If it's any good I'll just have the bootlegger guy hook me up. LOL.

Jun 16, 2002
By the way, NE5 sucked. And that's a big reason I think NE6 should be on 2siccaudio. I'm not gonna blow another 15 bucks on a product I am not pleased with again.

Apr 25, 2002
N0rthernW4rrior said:
R U GUYZ ON CRACK.....
Look homeboy, you have your opinion, we have ours. If you don't agree with us then that's fine, but there's no need to imply we're delirious because we feel NE5 wasn't good. Judging by your name I'd say you have a biased opinion because of who made the album and what they're affiliated with....

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Look guys, I appreciate your support believe me I do, But as B-Please said its woodies final say. We can bitch all we want but it wont change a thing. You all are entitled to your opinion but in the end its his call. I already have the ne6 snippets made and will upload them soon. If its not enough dont buy the album. If it is enough then buy the album. Either way woodie is happy that we got the snippets and thats the bottom line

Apr 25, 2002
"i think I'll have someone burn me a copy cuz i'm not gonna support woodie or east co co anymore."

LOL! I'll peep the snips and if they're enough to buy it I will. I doubt it though, I hate snips.

Jabbz

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2005
i've lost all respect for him.

and now all you guys can do is put up snippets? that's whack as fuck. i've bought a few albums because of your site and the fact i can hear what i'm getting myself in to. i bought the big oso cd, the fury cd, a couple x-raided cds, and a few others cuz i knew they were worth the money. now there's no telling if the album is really any good or not. i guess we can all thank that pussy for the loss.

thanks.

Jun 16, 2002
xraidedloc831 said:
he dont want us to put it up at all now.
I got love for all northerners and respect Woodie for his past projects, but i'm not gonna support the vato anymore. That's fucked up carnal. See what happens when you try to help someone?
Jabbz said:
and now all you guys can do is put up snippets?
Tell me this isn't true..

Jul 28, 2002
kingstalk.com
Ya'll some cry baby thumb suckers. Suck it up stop bitching. This is how Woodie makes his money to SURVIVE. I don't blame him. Sure bootlegging & burning CD's don't really hurt these mainstream artists, but to cats like Woodie that shit can mean the difference between living lav, barely making it or just all out starving. Show the man some respect. It's his material, what he says goes. So stop bitching. On a side note I purchased NE 6 and was definately feeling it. NE 6 and The Bay Bridges Compilations had to be two of the best CD's I've purchased so far in 2005. Stop being suckers and cop this album.

Jun 16, 2002
lVleNaCe said:
Sure bootlegging & burning CD's don't really hurt these mainstream artists, but to cats like Woodie that shit can mean the difference between living lav, barely making it or just all out starving.
As far as I know, you can't burn Real Audio format. Plus, there are ways of making it so a user can only stream the songs and not even be able to save them. If Woodie had asked them to do something like that, it would be all good. But since he had to do it like a hoe, everyone is disappointed. Buying this album is like going to watch a movie that never made a commercial. You have no idea what you're getting in to. Add the fact that NE5 was weak and you have lost sales.

Jul 28, 2002
kingstalk.com
BIG CHORIZO said:
As far as I know, you can't burn Real Audio format. Plus, there are ways of making it so a user can only stream the songs and not even be able to save them. If Woodie had asked them to do something like that, it would be all good. But since he had to do it like a hoe, everyone is disappointed. Buying this album is like going to watch a movie that never made a commercial. You have no idea what you're getting in to. Add the fact that NE5 was weak and you have lost sales.
NE5 weak? Wow. Did we both peep the same NE5? And theres always a way to get around this shit ont he internet. Trust me there are plenty of nerds out there who cna burn the shit even though it's streamed and even though it in Real Audio format. Ask the man X-Raidedloc himself. It's possible homeboy. I just don't get why all you cats are crying like some fuckin' bitches on their rag. it's Woodie materiala nd he has final sya on it no matter who or how many of you whine. And in this certain circumstance I think he's right 100%. And don't ya'll pull that "A clip isn't enough time to decide if it's good material or not", Because Woodie said 1 verse and the chorus for each clip? That's damn good if you ask me. Plenty of time to find out if your feeling the track/tracks/album. That's just my 2 cents though. Take it how you want.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
"it sucks when an artist is just that greedy.."

This is spoken by someone whose obviously NOT put out a cd for sale in the last few years -

Folks, the well has almost DRIED UP in the Bay for the underground. To be deadly honest, it is VERY hard to even RECOUP your costs for recording, mixing, mastering, features, artwork and cost of pressing anymore. No one is greedy - its just if you want your favorite artist or label to continue, we NEED every sale to make it happen. Greedy would be if Dr.Dre or 50 asked for snippets so they could line their pockets with a few extra sales.