That new Yuk goes hard!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2006
Im listening to it right now. This shit right! Been a yuk fan forever but his production had been slippin the past few projects he put out. The production on this is on point and on top of that he's gassin shit! No complaints.

Aug 5, 2002
been a minute since I've been on the BART, but glad I'm back....based on everybody's feed back on this album now I got to cop it! the production was what I was worried about but sounds like this one is heat :siccness:

May 7, 2002
been a minute since I've been on the BART, but glad I'm back....based on everybody's feed back on this album now I got to cop it! the production was what I was worried about but sounds like this one is heat :siccness:
You'll most likely likely the production, it has a 90s feel to it. He even samples some classic 90s tracks, like Nas' The Message. I was pleasantly surprised! It's a very well put together album.

Sep 23, 2016
Godzilla 10x better than this and can't believe he did a photo shoot with someone else's car for his album cover what a joke is he gonna have chickens Lambo on his next cover....? Not a real yuk album without at least one diss track and was disappointed he never responded to Diggs or A-wax

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
From what I heard this album is really good, I listened to like half of it.

I'm one of the few on here that don't like Godzilla though, I like maybe 2 songs out of that whole album. I like Thugged out and Thug Lord alot more, Godzilla is my least favorite yuk album out of the ones I've heard lol.