that new lupe fiasco

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
this is the first album i heard form him, before i only heard that daydreain video and liked it so i checked out his new shit..at first it was tight as hell...but after listening to it its getting pretty repetitive and annoying...and wtf is up w those choruses..i got my go go go go go go go go go go go go gadget flow (repeat till the listeners ears bleed)

all the songs i liked from the new album at first i already cant stand after only 3 listenings to each one...aint digging this dude really.

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
what the fuck are you talking about? There's already a thread by hurrachane that you can look at dude

and what the fuck are you talking about?

Jan 5, 2007
this is the first album i heard form him, before i only heard that daydreain video and liked it so i checked out his new shit..at first it was tight as hell...but after listening to it its getting pretty repetitive and annoying...and wtf is up w those choruses..i got my go go go go go go go go go go go go gadget flow (repeat till the listeners ears bleed)

all the songs i liked from the new album at first i already cant stand after only 3 listenings to each one...aint digging this dude really.
hes from Chicago, and they use the word GO as slang for Chicago, seeing as the last 2 letters of Chicago is go, i thought the song was tight

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
cuz u know me so well

thats actually just a random quote from treal tv that expresses my distaste for all thiings lupe fiasco

and yes ive heard alot of his shit

and the thread starter dont like him either so my post is acceptable

Jan 5, 2007
cuz u know me so well

thats actually just a random quote from treal tv that expresses my distaste for all thiings lupe fiasco

and yes ive heard alot of his shit

and the thread starter dont like him either so my post is acceptable
ya but the thread starter didn't make an ignorant statement or quote an ignorant statement, to say you do not like him is acceptable to say he isn't for gangsters is unacceptable...

i didn't make my first post about you because you didn't like lupe but because of your comment about him