That foo that got kicked off ebay selling Rich the factor an equipment

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2003
I read that thread that was posted about the tech n9ne the worst, looks like that foo that was trying to sell all that shit that got kicked off ebay made another name an listed some of the same shit, heres his ebay name, funinkc, see if yall think its the same foo.

Apr 25, 2002
it would be alright if we could just get some proof hes legit

wouldnt you be weary if you didnt know the dude?

everyone said he doesnt respond to emails so how the fuck do we find anything out?

Jan 9, 2004
It didn't take long before he got a new account. Maybe he will last more than a week and we finally find out for sure if he is legit or not. Ebay didn't think so the first time, so he better not list too much stuff at one time. Wait until he gets a few positives before he lists hundreds of dollars worth of shit. Hey Ghostt. Just tell your friend to prove himself legit, b/c he has nothing but people including ebay thinking he is a jacker. I will give him the benefit of the doubt for now and just not bid and watch.

Jan 9, 2004
By the way, he never did send me any of the pics I asked for in 2 different emails. Don't know if he just gave up and knew he was getting kicked off or if he was avoiding all his emails. Have him answer all his emails with the appropriate pics and he might sell a few of us he is legit.