that 70's hoe cracked out

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Idk, I looked pretty damn good in my mug shots, looked like my hair was all combed, and I was matching and shit
Not me... I was 3 days unshaven, woke up @ 6am when my hotel room got raided on a warrant,... hair in every direction.

Arrested with no clothes on, sat in the cop car for an hour while they interrogated my girlfriend at the time.

They finally let her come bring me some pants after an hour.

It aint warm @ 6am, at any time of the year lol

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Not me... I was 3 days unshaven, woke up @ 6am when my hotel room got raided on a warrant,... hair in every direction.

Arrested with no clothes on, sat in the cop car for an hour while they interrogated my girlfriend at the time.

They finally let her come bring me some pants after an hour.

It aint warm @ 6am, at any time of the year lol

Jun 21, 2005
look at this ese

Man in a sombrero wearing a boxing glove jumps on Sacramento cop car and shouts his name

about 1 a.m. this morning when a man walked up and leaped upon the hood of the vehicle.

He then yelled his own name, jumped down and ran away. The jumper was easy to search for because he was described as wearing a dark puffy jacket, a sombrero and a boxing glove on one hand. LMAO

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
Lol I got to keep the little wrist band shit they give you last time I was in the drunk tank, has a # and a your mugshot on it. Little reminder of how good I looked that night